Cheap! EBMM JP6 Ball Family Reserve (Flametop, former Threat Signal guitar)

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by Jason Spell, May 9, 2016.

1. Jason Spell

Jason Spell SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci BFR JP6. Flame top, tobacco sunburst.

This guitar was formerly owned by Chris from Threat Signal, and has been toured. It is obvious it has been played when inspected, but nothing out of the ordinary for a guitar that's about 8 years old. There are some wear spots as featured in pics. Overall good condition. Finish line next to the neck pocket, finish rash spot on the edge of the arm contour on top, and a few minor blemishes are on the back, edge, and the tip of the headstock. Check pics. You'd be hard pressed to find one this nice with a lower asking price! Selling to fund a PRS purchase.

Modifications (if any): Dimarzio Air Norton neck and Illuminator bridge, back of neck sanded to matte for smoothness
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): This guitar comes with the original hardshell case and trem bar. Case works well, has duct tape from touring on it.
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Springfield, Missouri, USA
    International OK? : CONUS preferred, message me if international
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) Private Message
    References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay, here, GP, jemsite, gearslutz, TGP, PRS Forums, etc
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1499 shipped in the CONUS, more for international
    Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sermo Lupi

Sermo Lupi SS.org Regular

Looks like the back of the neck has been sanded as well to make it matte? Might want to disclose that as a modification in the OP.

3. Jason Spell

Sermo! You are totally right. I didn't think about it since another EBMM I had had that stock on it, totally slipped my mind. Thanks for the heads up!

4. Jason Spell

Actually, looking at my other listings of this, I mentioned it, I just forgot to include it in this one since there is a strict format of how to list an item. I copy pasted the paragraph about the condition, but forgot the line about how the neck was satinized. Thanks for the heads up, though!

5. Jason Spell

6. Jason Spell