Carvin V3 with both footswitches.

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by Razzy, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Razzy

Razzy [10]

bump

2. Razzy

Razzy [10]

Bamp. I'd love to trade for a 5150/6505 that's in good shape (Preferably not the II/+ model, and if 5150, definitely not one that has FX loop issues.)

3. Razzy

Razzy [10]

Bummmmp

4. Razzy

Razzy [10]

Boomps

5. Razzy

Razzy [10]

Zip-zop-zoobidy-bump

6. Razzy

Razzy [10]

This has gone up on eBay, so if you've got a 6505 or a newer 5150, hit me up quickly!

7. Razzy

Razzy [10]

8. Razzy

Razzy [10]

9. aleXander

aleXander BlackByPopularDemand

Genz-Benz El Diablo 100 watt tube head?
    If not let me see how much i can get for it and Ill buy this off you

could i get some sound clips if possible?

10. jwatso89

jwatso89 SS.org Regular

would you still take 650 for it or are you mainly looking for trades?

11. Razzy

Razzy [10]

If you go to youtube and search for Razzy123 there's some clips of my band playing. The song Windows in particular gives a pretty good example of what this amp sounds like.

Edit: Also, if you have any soundclips of this thing doing high-gain stuff, that would be cool. I've looked at the El Diablos before, and DAMN they look cool, but I have no idea what they sound like.

I will still take $650 for it. I've got a trade offer I've replied to the guy on it, and if it falls through, I'll let you know. :)

12. Razzy

Razzy [10]

Lunch time bump.

13. Razzy

Razzy [10]

Bump for trades. Still looking for a 6505!

14. Razzy

Razzy [10]

Bump

Mainly looking for trades right now.

For the right trade, I'll throw in the rack/head combo case thing! (Minus all my rack gear of course.)

I've decided also to hold onto my OD pedal, and my EQ, but the BBE can still be thrown in.

[​IMG]

15. Razzy

Razzy [10]

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBU
    MPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP
    BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBU
    MPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP

16. N1h1l1ty

N1h1l1ty SS.org Regular

Any interest in a Peavey JSX?