Brian Moore i21 guitars..

Discussion in 'Standard Guitars' started by thor von clemson, Mar 8, 2006.

1. thor von clemson

thor von clemson New Member

Anybody have any experience with these? I am wondering how the neck feels and how they sound, and since there are no local shops around here that have them I can not play one.

Any input?

2. noodles

noodles <font color=#FF0000><b>I'm your huckleberry</font>

They're actually great playing/sounding guitars. I've never owned one, but I've never picked up a bad one, either.

3. bostjan

bostjan MicroMetal

I have a cheap Brian Moore. I forget which model it is, but it's Chineese and has 13-pin out. The guitar is very well designed. It was a little rough around the edges. I filed down the ends of the frets, tweaked the neck a mite nit, restrung it, and bumped the intonation a little. Now it sounds and plays fantastic.

I was very skeptical of the guitar when I arrived, but after ten minutes of TLC, it was clear that the guitar was worth twice what I paid. :agreed:

4. Shawn

Shawn Ibanez Guitars

:agreed: I have never owned one either but I have played a few of them in music stores, they are nice.

By the way, off topic, Thor, I love your avatar, Carl rules and ATHF is a funny ass cartoon. :yesway:

5. theunforgiven246

theunforgiven246 BEHOLD KLUMPAMUS PRIME!

if you think that is awsome my girlfriend bought me a "who is the drizzle" shirt... now that is a badass shirt.

6. theunforgiven246

theunforgiven246 BEHOLD KLUMPAMUS PRIME!

by the way, i've never played one of those guitars but have looked at them... i need sleep....

7. thor von clemson

thor von clemson New Member

Ya dude carl is funny as heck. ..

NEW JERSEY RULES YOU BACKWOODS RETARDED CREEP!.

If you get the dvd for season 1 or 3 (I can not remember which one. I have them both) you can get messages to record for your voicemails and stuff. That wonderful insight is from our man Carl. There are some pretty funny messages.

I think I will change my signature..