Beer and Metal Market Research

Discussion in 'Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food' started by Preciousyetvicious, Nov 5, 2015.

1. crg123

crg123 SS.orgLocalArchitect

1) Do you drink beer? Yes. My favorite styles are Russian Imperial Stouts and Barleywines, but I love a nice cold adjunct lager from time to time.
    2) Do you believe that beer and metal go hand in hand? With my group of friends, that is very much a yes, but it's not "required" haha. Listening to metal records, playing together, and going to shows usually have a bit of beer thrown into the mix, but again it's not "required"
    3) Would you consider paying for a product or service that is themed on that very belief? If a product no. See Iron Maiden's and AC/DC's beer for why, not awful just gimmicky. I personally don't care about thr marketing / theme, only the quality of the product. Although as mentioned Kuma's Corner is awesome. Metal themed bar would be cool.
    4) Even with affordable options, are you the type of person that would consider paying extra for something higher quality? Yes
    5) Favorite metal album?
    Atheist - Unquestionable Presence

Edit:

God I'm such fvcking hipster trash...

2. HUGH JAYNUS

HUGH JAYNUS Formerly DJIMBO

Beer and metal kick ass
    Huh?
    Metallica .....And Justice For All
    Murica