Been registered for years, first time posting, 'sup?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by andkno, Jan 16, 2017.

1. andkno

andkno SS.org Regular

I'm Andrés Cano, 27yo from Heredia, Costa Rica.

I've been playing since 2004 and got my first 7 string guitar in December 2013 (LTD Viper 407) Joined the forum on 2014.

I'm into Between the buried and me, Animals as Leaders, Architects, Thrice, All Shall Perish, The Black Dahlia Murder, Fallujah, Angel Vivaldi, Hiromi Sonicbloom, Beyond Creation, Corelia lots of proggy,core,"djent", post hardcore and other genres bands...

For the past 4 years I've been writing and producing a 6 tacks EP, I'll probably hit the studio in a couple of months and wanted to get to know new people, their bands, their favorite music, their gear, hopefully get advice to try and make my music be heard, I want this to be real and not paid likes, fake views and stuff like that, just want to get my music out to people who likes it. :shred:

I got a YouTube channel with some guitar covers, is not professional (yet); and a soundcloud account with some old songs I wrote and recorded, please check them out if you want to:

https://www.youtube.com/user/andkno

https://soundcloud.com/andkno

I might get trolled but please reply back with your band's music, recommendations, and advice or just say hi!!

2. skeels

skeels ..to pay the beels

Welcome aboard mate!

3. You

You þ

Greetings sir.

4. andkno

andkno SS.org Regular

Thank you both!