BATTLEFIELD 1

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by TGOD, May 6, 2016.

1. Handbanana

Handbanana SS.org Regular

Amazon just delivered my copy. Have a 5 hour flight, then 2 whole days of BF1

2. noob_pwn

noob_pwn SS.org Regular

burned like 10 hours on this with the boys yesterday. It is awesome and life consuming

3. Pav

Pav ???

I only have one real complaint so far: it's a major pain having to customize all of your class loadouts in the middle of a game since nothing is available in the main menu. Apparently it wasn't an oversight, DICE says they intentionally omitted it to start but will be adding it once everything is stable. In the meantime, I have yet to spend any war bonds on weapons since I feel like I don't have time to compare everything while the match in ongoing. Otherwise this game is spectacular, easily the best shooter I've played in years.

4. sawtoothscream

sawtoothscream SS.org Regular

Probably going to wait until it goes on sale, $120 is a little too much.

5. myrtorp

myrtorp Jiggywiggy

120 is for the "Ultimate" edition or whatever its called, you can get it for half that if you can settle for the normal version :D Still it's a ridiculous price
    I want it but i know with my internet speed it will take like 3 days of constant downloading to get it.

6. sawtoothscream

sawtoothscream SS.org Regular

When I didn't have premium for bf 4 online I swear it took like 10 minutes or more to get in a online match because every else had priority . Annoying

7. TGOD

TGOD The Wiz

You can compare and look at complete information for most of the guns in the game at Symthic.

Some guys at Symthic, who have been storing Battlefield weapon data since BF3, actually worked with DICE on weapon mechanics and balance for BF1.

They don't have info for every weapon in the game yet (I think they're missing shotguns) but most of them are there. There's detailed information and stats for each weapon, and they allow you to compare multiple weapons.

http://symthic.com/bf1-stats

8. kevdes93

kevdes93 Sassy

Game is great, but boy they really need to "unlock" hardcore mode. Really infuriating burning through a whole magazine to kill ONE guy.

9. Pav

Pav ???

I agree, I can't wait for some kind of hardcore mode. Supposedly hardcore servers are coming very soon. Even moreso, I can't wait for them to add full joystick support so I can start piloting in true tryhard style.

10. Handbanana

Handbanana SS.org Regular

Eh, hardcore mode was cancer in 4. Too many bad players, wait for the CODKIDS to leave before they unlock it. But I think the setting/weapons would allow for a decent hardcore mode in 1.

11. Pav

Pav ???

I think hardcore would be much better in BF1 since people don't have 1000 different explosives at their disposal. Grenades are more limited, magazines are much smaller and there's no equipment to auto-spot enemies.

12. RUSH_Of_Excitement

RUSH_Of_Excitement SS.org Regular

The hype for this game along with my endless watching of gameplay videos prompted me to buy an xbox one just to play the game and it absolutely lives up to the hype. By far the best fps I've ever played, the magnitude and attention to detail this game has is astounding

13. cwhitey2

cwhitey2 BlackendCrust Metalâ„¢

I just downloaded it and couldn't agree more.

One of the best games I have ever played.