Balaguer Pickups

Discussion in 'Pickups, Electronics & General Tech' started by Jacksonluvr636, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Jacksonluvr636

Jacksonluvr636 Regular

I got the Ferals and these things are killer!!!

These things kick all kinds of ass. Jaw dropping honestly, these will be replacing some pretty high end pickups.

I’m not good at reviews or recording but I’ll try my best. I recorded this with my cell phone because I’m a noob and it’s just not doing justice the pickups deserve.

They are damn near perfect for me. Super tight and punchy low end, the mids are very smooth and the highs are just nice. Not harsh at all and the sound is just so open it is great.

I had to dial my amp a bit differently than before but it sounds so much better to me. In the room it just kills. So clear and tight and open is the best way I can explain

Anyway here is my recording, just some random metal riffs. I tried to cover as much ground as I could in a few minutes but damn. It was seriously hard to stop playing to post this.

2. kindsage

kindsage Regular

Los Angeles, CA
    Could you compare them to any other pickups you’ve tried? Im pretty intrigued.

I’m looking for a very clear sounding pickup with a balanced EQ on a budget. I love my Lundgrens but, don’t want to drop that kind of money at the moment