Assassinations: JFK/RFK/LHO, etc.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Spaced Out Ace, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Spaced Out Ace

Spaced Out Ace 0 0 1 0 0 6 5 0 3\

None are moving targets, and neither are they actually shooting at anything more than a target a couple feet away, if anything.

2. Spaced Out Ace

Entrance vs exit wound isn't a valid question?

3. downburst82

downburst82 SS.org Regular

Well...this is what you said

I posted evidence to show this statment is false.

The video I posted shows 3 shots 3 hits in 5.5 seconds on targets at distances consistent with facts of the case. Your right they weren't moving targets so you should probably make that the focal point of your "impossible shots" argument since eveything else falls apart after 2 minutes of research.

4. downburst82

Would it help at all if I add my uncle was a conspiracy theorist who didnt beleive the official JFK assassions story either...he was also a gun nut. He owned a Carcano 91/38 and even he didnt dispute the gun was capable of firing the shots...now whether he though Lee Harvey Oswald was the one who took the shots...he definitely had some feelings on that..

I want to add im still undecided on what I think happened in big part because of the stuff my uncle told me about when we would discuss it for hours..but the gun being capable of making the shots was something we moved on from very quickly. Its possible!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  5. Spaced Out Ace

Most of the clips had targets at a gun range, if any targets at all. Thanks for your crackshot research [pun intended], but you've yet to discuss the House Select Committee's findings. The logic behind your video is basically: "Let's just cycle a rifle with no intent to actually aim and fire at a moving target in an attempt to recreate the conditions. We did it so obviously disproved."

The gun wasn't capable of making the shots considering the shooter was supposed to be behind JFK. Quite a bullet if it can be shot from behind, hit someone in the front of the throat, then in the temple and exit the back of the skull. The one shot from the rear, which hit JFK a few inches below his neckline was apparently not that important, as the doctors involved with medical examination once back in DC were told to focus on the throat and head wounds.

Here's your stance for the next reply: "LOL now you're abandoning your previous stance cuz I just disproved it lol."

6. downburst82

Just pointing out one specific thing you claimed that can/has been disproved. The gun CAN make 3 shots in under 5.6 seconds. There is lots to dispute after that and have at it. I gave up years ago because there was no new information and I realised that at least for me pursuing conspiracy theories was a pointless exercise (that doesnt mean I still dont have some thoughts/feelings on some of them).... Lets meet back here Wednesday/Thursday if anything groundbreaking in uncovered.

7. Spaced Out Ace

Cycling through a rifle, and aiming at nothing totally disproves it.

8. USMarine75

USMarine75 Doc McStuffins Contributor

9. bostjan

bostjan MicroMetal Contributor

It appears that this is just going to be another case where a thread that could have been great ends up with too much squabbling over insane minutiae that really doesn't matter and has been settled, but someone can't leave alone, and anyone coming along with the voice of reason gets insulted. Have a nice day.

10. Spaced Out Ace

Sorry I haven't been around. Night classes have been kicking my ass. Anyways, I don't think it's possible for reasons other than how long it takes, but whatever. If others wish to think it totally proves LHO did it, then good for them.

11. bostjan

bostjan MicroMetal Contributor

That's why there are so many speculations, though, no one thing totally proves LHO did it. Based on the evidence, it appears to me that, most likely, LHO did it. I'll admit there are some sketchy things that make that seem less than extremely likely, but, out of all of the possibilities I've had time to go over, LHO acting alone seems like the most likely. The last time I stated that, you pointed out the whole not-being-able-to-fire-three-shots-out-of-a-Carcano-rifle-in-five-to-nine-seconds angle. I think that's IMO the weakest argument why anyone would believe LHO didn't do it, and having fired somewhat similar bolt action rifles (although admittedly not the exact model LHO allegedly used), and having seen others use that model to try to replicate the shots, I think I can form that opinion and someone disagreeing with me just for the sake of sticking to a fringe theory is definitely not going to shake my opinion.

Obviously, you have a different opinion, which I am equally unable to influence. And that's cool.

My point above, is that these "conspiracy theories" in general tend to fall apart because of the same reasons every time:

A) Squabbling over insignificant details among "conspiracy theorists."
    B) Some "conspiracy theorists" proliferating some really crazy ideas on the fringes of fringes, and people generally associating those folks with the entire group of people who do not accept the status quo belief.
    C) Any and every discussion about the topic devolving into personal attacks and the entire discussion becoming too cumbersome to carry on. Once it reaches this point, anyone not already fully mentally and emotionally invested in the idea of a conspiracy is likely to give up.

You can mark that down as my opinion, as well, if you wish, but just look at the threads here that have dealt with it, or expand out to conspiracy theories on other message boards, reddit, youtube, etc. - you don't have to look very far to find examples of all three.

Rosal76 and downburst82 like this.
  12. Spaced Out Ace

Except the video posted only proves you can cycle through 3+ shots without having to aim at much of anything. So... yeah.

13. downburst82

You've now said that 3 times?...
    Actually watch the video!!!!!!!! Seriously its only 3 minutes long...

Second part of it (1:30 in)
    ...3 shots...3 hits...at targets at distances consistent with the facts of case...5.53 seconds. No not moving targets but I already mentioned that before (oh wait I mentioned all of this before).

Have a nice day.

14. crankyrayhanky

crankyrayhanky SS.org Regular

On another note, this is one of the most curious of the Mandela Effect- what is up with that that third row in the car & that extra dude?!
    That looks way off to me- what do you remember?

15. crankyrayhanky

crankyrayhanky SS.org Regular

Oh one person acting alone? GTFO this official narrative is so weak I’m surprised anyone is still interested in debating it

16. Dcm81

Dcm81 SS.org Regular

Isn't it blatantly obvious that it can't have been a lone shooter if bullets hit him from different directions? What more is there to discuss?
    For me it's as blatantly obvious as the fact that the full JFK documents wouldn't be released!

Spaced Out Ace likes this.