Assassinations: JFK/RFK/LHO, etc.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Spaced Out Ace, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Spaced Out Ace

Spaced Out Ace 0 0 1 0 0 6 5 0 3\

I decided to start this thread since the other one went to the birds. I'd like to hear what conspiracy theories people believe regarding these assassinations. I'm not interested in discussing the MLK Jr. assassination -- not in this thread, anyways -- so I just thought I'd point that out as it was an assassination that happened around this time period.

Also, for those that have heard about it, there is a really whacky, yet somewhat interesting theory about "Dr. Mary's Monkey." The movie by Oliver Stone, JFK, talks about it somewhat. If you remember the scenes where David Ferrie has monkies in his house, and talks about looking for a cancer cure, this is sort of related to that, I think.

Anyways, do you think the driver did it? Was it someone on the Grassy Knoll? Perhaps it was someone in a disgusting, stinky sewer drain?

And for those interested, here is a good documentary from England circa late 1980s.

By the way, this documentary believes that it was David Ferrie on the Grassy Knoll. Though, I think it's rather interesting that I was watching Unsolved Mysteries last week, and saw an episode where a convict ends up shooting and killing a cop, leaving the cop for dead in some woman's backyard. The point? The guy is Donald Eugene Webb, whose mugshot is below. If you compare it to the image they supposedly blow up in the above documentary, it looks oddly similar. I believe Webb would've been in his early 30s at the time, about 32-33. That said, this is conjecture on my part, and while I have nothing to tie him to it, it is rather interesting.

[​IMG]

For those a little more interested in conspiracy theory, this next documentary is one that insists that it was someone in a stinky sewer drain who shot JFK. And why would he be in a stinky sewer drain, you may ask? No one would want to be down there, most of you might say. Well, according to this, it was some young guy "looking for a thrill." Uh, what? It also insists that Tippett, the officer shot by Lee Harvey Oswald -- or not, depending on your take on things -- was shot to try and replace his body with JFK's, because body swaps are apparently common with the CIA. Again referring to the JFK movie, there's a scene where they discuss Lee Harvey Oswald's height being different. This is supposedly evidence of "body swapping," and I seem to remember hearing about this in regards to Oswald elsewhere, but I do not remember where.

NOTE: Please do NOT talk about the crud that derailed the conspiracy theory thread, PLEASE! Thank you.

2. vilk

vilk Very Regular

Just because a thread gets derailed doesn't mean it wont get re-railed. I disagree in principle with the creation of this thread! Go back to the official conspiracy theory thread!

crankyrayhanky likes this.
  3. Spaced Out Ace

Nope. I'm done with that bs. 15 pages and most of it is of zero interest to someone -- me -- that is incredibly interested in conspiracy theories.

4. narad

narad SS.org Regular

It's just impossible for a single shooter to have shot Kennedy when you consider how difficult it would be to accurately account for ...the curvature of the earth across the distance of the shot. A single shooter only makes sense under a flat earth view of the world! :D

5. Spaced Out Ace

:coffee:

6. Rosal76

Rosal76 SS.org Regular

I have watched many documentaries and still continue to watch anything new on the JFK assassination. The last documentary I watched a few months ago, they focused on LHO connection to the Soviet Union. They interviewed a individual who claimed he saw Oswald at the Soviet Embassy in Mexico, City. That was really cool to know because I didn't know all that.

Spaced Out Ace likes this.
  7. Spaced Out Ace

The picture of the person that was claiming to be Oswald looks nothing like him. Apparently, at various points in time, there were people claiming to be Oswald who weren't.

[​IMG]

EDIT: Looking through some of the photos on Google Images, people think that this might be Jack Ruby. I don't think it looks weasley enough to be Ruby, but just thought I'd put that here for others to decide.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  8. Rosal76

Rosal76 SS.org Regular

I saw the picture and I didn't think it's him. If they said it was it him and he had gained weight, maybe. What was unique about the last documentary I saw is that they interviewed his wife. I believe it's the first documentary I have seen in which had a modern/up to date interview with her. I felt really bad for her, and also JFK of course, because I would imagine it would be hard for her to lead a normal life after what happened.

9. Spaced Out Ace

Speaking of his wife, she supposedly took the photos of him, of which there are -- I believe -- three or so of similar photos. The main one we've seen looks to me like it's been cut and pasted together, and when he was shown the photo, he stated it was not him or something to that effect. He had, apparently, been pretty knowledgeable about photography and the like. It looks like Oswald's head from the dip under the bottom lip [the one between the bottom lip and chin] up has been spliced onto someone else's.

As far as that documentary, was it late 80s/early 90s and she's on some like news show or something? I think I've seen that.

If the JFK movie is to be believed, LHO's time in Russia is quite intriguing.

10. Rosal76

Rosal76 SS.org Regular

I wanna say it was in the 1990's. The interview was intriguing to me because 99% of the documentaries I have seen interview the investigators, police, the doctors, people at the scene, the driver who drove JFK's body to the hospital and I'm like, "well, what about any of LHO's family members who may possibly know something. But I can totally understand them not wanting to do interviews open to the public.

What I really hate about cases like these and the Watergate scandal is that someone/people are lying. So now, investigators have to find out who's telling the truth and who's lying. I mean, and not trying to derail the thread, at least Charles Manson admitted to what he did. Thank you Charlie but I still think you're a scumbag. But you know, we wouldn't have all these interesting documentaries if we really knew who was behind it.

Edit: Sorry, the document I last saw is recent. 2 months ago if I can remember. The interview with LHO's wife was I believe was in the 1990's

11. Spaced Out Ace

Is this it?

And as for Charlie, fine, he's a piece of shit, but I commend him for giving all the details and not being a scummy prick trying to lie about it.

12. Rosal76

Rosal76 SS.org Regular

Spaced Out, I misread your last post. The documentary I last saw was new this year. The interview with LHO's wife was I believe in the 1990's. They showed the old interview in the new documentary. My mistake.

13. Spaced Out Ace

Okay, but was that it? The one I posted. Or was it with Tom Brokaw from around the same time period? The one with Tom Brokaw seems really strange though. She's sitting with someone -- maybe her husband? -- and keeps looking off to the side like she's being instructed by a handler or something.

14. Spaced Out Ace

Does anyone have anything interesting regarding Robert F Kennedy's assassination? I find it strange that we have all of these videos and documentaries on JFK, yet very little on Robert. I think the questions regarding how Sirhan Sirhan could've shot RFK in the head from where he was standing are interesting, and reports of a woman in a polka dot dress leaving the scene supposedly saying "we killed him" or something to that effect to be something that needs looked into. Unfortunately, I don't think either have been looked into very deeply.

15. Rosal76

Rosal76 SS.org Regular

No. The documentary came out this year. It's actually 6 episodes. Here's the link.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6830318/

The History Channel also had their own documentary about the case. This is the one where they focused on the Soviet Union ties.

http://www.history.com/shows/jfk-declassified-tracking-oswald

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  16. Spaced Out Ace

Ah, it's produced by the History Channel. You can bet that's fake news. And I don't believe Cuba did it, but I believe the hope was that it could be committed by someone pro-Cuba, as they supposedly wanted to originally do it in Florida, but LBJ had more pull in Texas. The reason was so they could then have a pretext to go after Cuba after the failure that was the Bay of Pigs -- and who better to off to make that premise than the guy who ensured its failure -- but who knows. At least that's what some believe, anyways. LBJ's mistress has done a rather damning interview in the 90s or early 2000s, but should be taken with a grain of salt because she may or may not have an axe to grind and is doing so out of spite.

17. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire tinkerer/aspiring builder/8 string hoarder

all I know is that the youtube footage I've seen shows 2 shots, both to the head, on a moving target. Granted they weren't moving fast, but whoever shot JFK was a pretty damn good shot. Or if we're going really tinfoil hat cuckoo then I propose that the cia implanted explosives via his nasal cavity and remotely activated them- since that seems about as likely as anything else at this point.

18. Spaced Out Ace

At one point, it appears that the driver hits the brakes in the Zapruder footage. I'd like to compare it to the Orville Nix footage and see if the brake lights come on in that footage as well.

There wasn't two shots to the head. There was one about 5" below the neck line in the back. There was one to the throat, through the front as described by the Dallas coroner. You can see him grab his throat after they reappear due to the road sign or whatever being in the way; looks like a highway sign. Last, there was the one that struck Kennedy in the head.

This of course takes out of consideration all of the other bullets flying around like the additional one that hit Connolly, the one that hit the front windshield, and the one that hit the curb and caused a piece of pavement to fly up and hit James Tague in the face by the underpass.

So, apparently, whomever shot Kennedy were not good shots; they were piss poor, and the one to the skull seems to be luck if the same guy who shot through the front of his throat is the same that shot him in the head. That or the guy is a sadist and wanted Kennedy to experience a few seconds of panic before he got splattered all over Jackie's dress.

19. marcwormjim

marcwormjim SS.org Regular

Who's to say his head didn't just do that?