Are you new to vaping (E-Cigarettes)? If you need help, click here.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food' started by Pezshreds, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Pezshreds

Pezshreds SSBRO.org Regular

Hey guys,

I know there is another e-cig thread, but this is more to help the newbies to vaping, not just general talk about it.

I started vaping about 9-12 months ago, but just recently I broke the surface of the traditional "E-Go" style e-cig and started getting in to mods.

E-cigs, mods and mechs are quite a daunting thing to get involved in. There's so many different products you can get, so many different flavours and vendors, it can be hard to know where to start. I recently had someone give me the ins and outs of e-cigs, mods, mechs, etc. and it's helped me make informed decisions about what I want. Vaping in Australia is also quite difficult, as it's illegal to purchase e-juice containing nicotine from Australia, but it is legal to import it for personal use. Go figure.

If you want some help, or have any questions about vaping, just comment or PM me.

This is my set up at the moment.

My 3 mods (Mod is basically what you call a non cigarette looking vaporizer)
    [​IMG]

The mods with their clearomizer tanks removed (The clearomizer holds your ejuice and contains a replaceable coil + wick which is the part that heats up the e-juice to produce the vapor)
    [​IMG]

All the different flavoured e-juice I have. Ranging from Belgian Cocoa (tastes exactly like hot chocolate) to C.R.E.A.M (Custard). There are also some tobacco flavoured ones in there.
    [​IMG]

This is the vape corner on my desk.
    [​IMG]

And finally, where it all began
    [​IMG]

I don't want to start a debate on how much better this is for you than smoking. It's to help people who choose to start vaping for whatever reason so that we can all vape and have fun!

2. neoclassical85

neoclassical85 SS.org Regular

I just got an e-cig for Christmas, been smoking for 15 years. I really hope this helps me quit.

3. Pezshreds

Pezshreds SSBRO.org Regular