Apparently Some Men Want to Legalize Rape...

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Church2224, Feb 3, 2016.

1. MrWulf

MrWulf SS.org Regular

Like i noted, the Snopes link indicated that nothing like that have been said or advertised. I really have no dog in this fight as much as i dislike the blatant misinformation that have been going on.

Citation needed. Really though, thats a big if to throw around

Yeah how dare someone think that misinformation and lies in the media about someone else (even if he is an asshole) is not alright?

Again, just to reiterate, im not in the camp of Rooshv and his dude. Im only irritated about the misinformation from the media

2. flint757

flint757 SS.org Regular

Cancelled: So-Called 'Make Rape Legal' International Event : snopes.com

Perhaps the verbiage used by the anti-crowd is a bit strong, but...

---

Y'all think that's bad, apparently a group of guys a couple hours from where I live were organizing a secret rape party where I guess they'd bring 'dates' and, well, you know...

Luckily someone got the message who wasn't into the idea and stopped it before it could ever happen, and like this event, many planned on going to either put them in their place or prevent it from happening if anything were to arise, be it violence or alerting the authorities.

Creeps, creeps everywhere it seems.

3. vilk

vilk Very Regular

It's a shared goal with ISIS actually

4. asher

asher So Did We

Douche'ia law.

5. Church2224

Church2224 Guitar Whore

Isis and Pickup artists having similar goals?

Illuminati confirmed.

6. JPhoenix19

JPhoenix19 Playing life by ear

Not quite a big if the throw around, it seems. A few paragraphs into his own explanation of "neomasculinity" mumbo-jumbo and I found this gem:

and

Furthering a divide between genders while marginalizing and victim-blaming? While not being directly or outwardly "pro-rape" per se (that is, not coming out and saying rape is okay), it is definitely chauvinistic and sets a baseline for rape culture. In that way, I think it's fair to say his ideology is indeed pro-rape- even if indirectly. But with an issue like rape and rape culture, there is no difference between direct and indirect support! In other words, the adage "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem" applies here.