Any Rick and Morty fans?

Discussion in 'Movies, Books, TV & Media' started by Rev2010, Oct 2, 2014.

1. canuck brian

canuck brian Bowes Guitars Contributor

I started watching this because of the announcer pack that was released for Dota2 which made the game hilarious.

2. The Q

The Q The Engineer

But it's the concepts that do it for me. The 1st season had great stories, usually following some chronological order, while the second one is more like Rixty Minutes.

Now that I think of it, I can't say that I like one over the other, but I cannot dismiss the ingenuity behind some of the episodes of season 2:
    Rickle in Time: Excellent beginning, awesome concept.
    Mortynight Rum: More story-based than the other episodes of the season, I liked the concept of the Jerry daycare.
    Auto-erotic Assimilation: Should've been named Auto-erotrick assimilation, great concept and very well analysed; had a laugh with the "beta (male) sevens".
    Total Rickall: The essence of Season 2 for me.

Now let's see what the hell Get Schwifty has to say...

3. FILTHnFEAR

FILTHnFEAR Infidel

I just saw if for the first time last week. Definitely need to see more. Pretty good.

4. zappatton2

zappatton2 SS.org Regular

Only started watching this show maybe a month ago, and I've already been though both seasons, and a lot of episodes twice. Love the multiverse television episodes, and I gotta say, melting replicas of missing children really are a great security tool. This show gets so morbid I practically cry laughing!

5. DanicaL

DanicaL SS.org Regular

this show needs to come back into my life, season 3 cant come soon enough [​IMG]