Any line 6 spider 2 owners? or past owners?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by dudeskin, Oct 31, 2009.

1. dudeskin

dudeskin SS.org Regular

hi all. so, has anyone either had one or still got one?
    i know they arn't the best amps around, and alot more line6 stuff has come out since these, but i kind of need abit of help.
    anyone got any sound clips of tracks they have recorded? have you got a good sound? if so, how can i get one.lol.

also, how can i save a sound after i've got happy with it? i've lost my manual.lol.

i know this thread will probs disappear but oh well.

cheers

2. JimiBrady

JimiBrady New Member

I have a Line6 Spider II, and while I haven't been able to get a truly magnificent sound out of it, I can tell you how to save your tones.

When you got one you like, press and hold one of the four channel buttons until it flashes green. Done.

If you want to wipe all of your tones, turn your amp off, then turn it on while pressing and holding the channel A button. I use the preset channel tones that come with the amp. Mostly because I suck at EQ'ing a good tone (my fault, haven't practiced). They work well enough for live situations.

3. Thin_Ice_77

Thin_Ice_77 You'll never make it

I've got one. Did I ever get a good high-gain sound out of just the amp? No.

4. Leuchty

Leuchty Previously CYBERSYN

I have a Spider II 30. I like it.

I can get a sweet high gain tone. Nothing like the rectifier, but good enough for bedroom jamming.