ANY F-SPACE 6 String BKP BRIDGE w/o Cover (pref EU)

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by floyo123, Jul 21, 2016.

1. floyo123

floyo123 Sir.Shredalot

Hello friends! This request is about 6 STRING PICKUPS ONLY, so please dont offer me your 7 string pickups! :)

I decided it is time for something new to be thrown into my older guitars. Im looking for a random Bare Knuckle Pickup with no cover for the Bridge. It is for a tremolo guitar so the pickup needs to be f-spaced.

Any open coil pickups are considered. Color of the coils or the bolts, screws dont matter.

I currently accept offers with 2 and 4 conductors since im not entirely sure how i will rewire the guitar. But i think i will go for a 5 way switch with some coil-splitting so i need 4 conductors. So please dont feel bad when i turn down your 2 braided conductors.

Also please ONLY offer short legged pickup mounts and ONLY offer Bridges that are F-Spaced. (except the black hawk which is f spaced by nature)

Please ONLY OFFER 6 STRING PICKUPS, F-SPACED, OPEN COILS, SHORT LEGS, 4 CONDUCTORS. Stlye & Look doesnt matter!

Really interested in what you guys have lying around just waiting for me to be bought tested and loved! Even if it is a mean metal pickup or something cleaner or maybe a blues/rock/djent/country pickup. Just hit me up!

Gear Wanted: Any bareknuckle pickup without cover, 4 conds, short legs and f-spaced
    Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): no cover, 4 conducts, small leg, f-spaced
    Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Germany
    International OK?: Ok (if you beat the other guys prices incl shipping, meaning i pay shipping and your price still beats others incl taxes and stuff ofc))
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here or floyo1@gmx.net
    References (eBay or other forum userid): immolie on ebay, floyo123 on jemsite tons of reviews here
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 60-90€ or 70-100U$D depending on what you have to offer

Thank you for your patience and im looking forward to some new interesting proposals for the search of a new sound.

PS: Even if your BKP looks like a muddy piece of... just send me a picture im not into cosmetics as long as it works!!!

Peace,
    Flo

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016