Animals As Leaders/ Tosin/ Reflux tabs?

Discussion in 'Music Theory, Lessons & Techniques' started by splinter8451, May 27, 2009.

1. insiren

insiren SikTh Expert

I have finally finished SikTh's "Death of a Dead Day" album. you can check it out here: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/mu...s/158240-sikth-tabs-oh-lordy.html#post4542366

2. jemfloral

jemfloral SS.org Regular

3. insiren

insiren SikTh Expert

No problem what so ever, I actually get a huge kick out of hearing all of these songs in MIDI format lol. The computer can replicate a good amount of the song if inputted correctly (minus the tone) :)

4. glassmoon0fo

glassmoon0fo Some Say...

Insiren! Where you been man!

5. insiren

insiren SikTh Expert

I have been around man! Had a kid, work, life has just been throwing be curve balls for some time now. How have you been?

6. Plancher

Plancher SS.org Regular

Reviving this old thread with a transcription of the first part of Ectogenesis from the new Leaders album. I'll probably do the full song eventually, this is just what I done so far today. Enjoy!

Couple of things to note:

- The drums aren't 100% accurate. I'm not a drummer so I just transcribed the first four bars and copied and pasted to save the frustration of figuring out all of Matt's incredibly intricate parts.

- I'm a bit unsure about the rhythm parts, notably bars 13-16 and bars 21-24, but they're close enough for me.

- Pretty sure this song was recorded on a 9 string, which Guitar Pro doesn't support right now (of course as soon as they add an 8 string option now bands are using 9 strings :noplease:)

Attached Files:

7. KingTriton

KingTriton SS.org Regular

Does anyone have something on Backpfeifengesicht, more specifically the part from 2:20 - 3:20? :)