And Hell Followed With's Last Show

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by MikeH, Apr 17, 2012.

1. MikeH

MikeH Bring the gain

I know not a whole lot of people on here really care about these guys, but they are great friends of mine, and awesome musicians. They played their last show over the weekend at The Jamboree. I unfortunately had to miss it due to insufficient funds. I have followed these guys since we were playing together in a little hall in the middle of nowhere, Ohio and have watched them grow in popularity. I am saddened that they decided to disband, but I know they'll take their music further, as Nick has already established a new band, Andrew plays bass in Within The Ruins, plus Pat and Billy are working on material together. Anyways, somebody got to snag their set on video and it's quite awesome.

Rest in peace, guys.

broj15 and Guitarman700 like this.
  2. Guitarman700

Guitarman700 SS.org Regular

I enjoyed Propriception for what it was, Deathcore that didn't try to be anything else. It was fun music, and I wanted to see them live. RIP.

3. broj15

broj15 SS.org Regular

Great band. Never got a chance to see them live but i always enjoyed thier music.

4. MikeH

MikeH Bring the gain

I can still see Nick's new band going somewhere. It's more metallic hardcore than anything, but there's some serious black metal influence. And he's still kept the same ridiculous stage antics of punching himself in the mouth until he's spitting blood the entire set. I think he's much more comfortable doing this anyways. I haven't been able to see him in like a year, but I can't wait to go up and hang with him.

5. BIG ND SWEATY

BIG ND SWEATY Edgy

sucks they broke up but i know ill be listening to their albums for a good long while:yesway:

EDIT: why did they break up exactly, i never looked up why.

6. MikeH

MikeH Bring the gain

They just weren't into it anymore. Everyone wanted to go a different direction musically, and then after Nick left, things weren't the same with the new guy (because he was pretty bad), so they went on a hiatus and then declared this their last show.

7. BIG ND SWEATY

BIG ND SWEATY Edgy

^ thats what i figured :/ oh well