An open letter to Israel

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by 7 Dying Trees, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7 Dying Trees

7 Dying Trees Forum MVP

7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
    Oh Israel, how can you justify:

1) Shelling a UN aid convoy during a ceasefire
    2) Moving 110 palestinian civilians into a house, then shelling it killing 30
    3) Using a tank to shell a UN school
    4) Refusing to accept a UN resolution calling for an immediate ceasefire.

As for the people that live there, none of you that stand by and let this happen as part of israel deserve to live there, you do not deserve to stand on ground forcibly taken from others to give to you in the wake of the second world war, none of deserve to walk the soil of your holy land after you have soaked it in that much blood.

Don't you remember being persecuted? Don't you remember a country senselessly trying to systematically wipe you out? Don't you remember innocent women and children being incinerated and gassed in concentration camps? Camps that are effectively areas of land cut off from the rest? Where the captors control the flow of food to the captees? Much like you are doing in Gaza?

Don't forget, you were forcibly put on land where they lived, you allowed settlers to enroach on more land, you've been aggressive to everyone around you under the name of your god, you've withheld basic human neceseties from a race you regard as inferior (much as hitler regarded the jews, invalids and homosexuals), you have shelled them accepting a massively skewed civilian to combatants killed ratio where you are just killing civilians like roaches that you so despise.

All of you are covered in blood. Do you really think that whatever god you worship believes in you taking the lives of his creations solely because you believe he is on your side?

Remember, "Got ist mit uns" was inscribed on every nazi soldiers uniform, they believed that too.

And congratulations with creating another generation of people who will remember tanks killing their parents, friends, family for no good reason other than you wanting to attack a few militants. They will hate you even more now, just as everyone else will slowly start to see you for what you really are. An aggressive, militant death hungry beast, worshipping at the alter of war.

Sofos, Scar Symmetry, MikeH and 35 others like this.
  2. loktide

loktide dotlike Contributor

i share your feelings on the subject

3. silentrage

silentrage The DeRailer

Say hello to my little friend, the no-fly list.

4. ohio_eric

ohio_eric Contributor

:agreed:

James nailed it.

5. silentrage

silentrage The DeRailer

6. 7 Dying Trees

7 Dying Trees Forum MVP

7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
    Oh well :lol:

7. Mr. S

Mr. S tacos?

:agreed: well said James

8. 7 Strings of Hate

7 Strings of Hate Mid-Level Asshole Contributor

quick question, its hard to tell when you live in a country that invades another country, what the rest of the world thinks. I dont really think isreal is doing the right thing here either, but from non american standpoints, is this the same way you looked at america invading iraq? i'm just curious

9. ZeroSignal

ZeroSignal Appreciates Kwolity Contributor

Pretty much. :noplease:

10. 7 Strings of Hate

^but your also touchy to these situations :lol: just messing with ya.

11. ZeroSignal

ZeroSignal Appreciates Kwolity Contributor

SILENCE!!!

I keel you!!! :mad:

12. kmanick

kmanick Contributor

+1 here:agreed:

13. wannabguitarist

wannabguitarist Contributor

14. Rick

Rick ALL HAIL DJOD Forum MVP

Damn.

Go James. :lol:

15. Stealthdjentstic

Stealthdjentstic Banned

Although its true, there are many Israeli's who probably dont support the war/attacks on Palestine, like in the US.

16. S-O

S-O t(-.-t)

The world needs a time out.

I command everyone masturbate to orgasm, in order to relieve stress. Lets all come back tomorrow with our heads on right after fapping/squelching one out.

Honestly, I can not think of a 'make everyone happy' solution, but I wish the world would be smart enough to calm the fuck down. There are plenty of people to blame, but the fault lies on everyone, so we ought to just worry about the now and the future, rather than who to hang at the next War crime trials. Next, I hope we as a race can evolve beyond religion, or atleast move towards a self religion, not ones that cause mass hysteria and mob mentalities. I have nothing against religion, it just seems religion is against the world.

Not that religion is even at fault, as mentioned above, fuck blame. I just am pissed at the world, including myself, that we have been taking this all on our asses, all the corrupt police shootings, all the evil that surrounds us is suffocating our love.

Loomer likes this.
  17. chimp_spanner

chimp_spanner I am a meat popsicle

Very true. I find it remarkable that a news station can report on kids dying of starvation, families being blown up, and shit knows what else and then move on to the days sports headlines.

It's like we've been conditioned to think that this shit 'just happens' to some people, and life has to go on.

It's a crime. A crime against humanity, by humanity, that we think it's normal for this stuff to happen and not care about it.

People are people. We should all care.

I know the world doesn't, and probably couldn't function like that (with the current model of society and industry and blah blah) but it still pisses me off.

:flame:

18. Cancer

Cancer Cancer:The Crucifuct

IMO, it's not that we don't care, it's just we don't know what to do about it. Taking the present subject into account, as a citizen living, literally, half way around the world, what are my options on the "do something" list?

You realize as little as 50 years ago, the attacks in Gaza may have happened and we may not have known about for days, weeks, or months, if at all. I'm not using this an excuse, I'm asking seriously, as a species, what are our options in resolving this issue?

7 Strings of Hate likes this.
  19. 7 Strings of Hate

20. xXxPriestessxXx

xXxPriestessxXx One Among the Fence Contributor

It is exactly the same way I feel about the Iraq thing. :nono: Honestly I think that Israel is just another way that America can try to further its "diplomacy" in the middle east. I thought the age of imperialism was dead but apparently the US didn't get the memo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.