Aluma 5.0 X bar New in box

Discussion in 'eBay Deals' started by elkoki, Oct 30, 2017.

1. elkoki

elkoki SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Aluma X bar 5.0 for 9 or 10 string guitars

Designed for 9 or 10 string Extended Range Guitars, the X-Bar pickups have a broad, sensitive, wide band tone, with loads of warmth, clarity and headroom. The articulate low end is tight, but not bassy, and keeps your tone out of the mud-zone. The attack is smooth when playing both rhythms, riffs and leads, and the liquid crystal tone shines through for large chords. Developed for straight or fanned necks, the extremely versatile X-Bars pickups excel at everything from jazz to metal and all points in between. Another advantage is there is no volume drop in split mode and working as a single coil; noise is virtually eliminated in comparison to standard old style humbucker designs.

Modifications (if any): NO brand new in box.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): No extra accessories

Location (City,State or City,Country): Anaheim California

International OK? : Yes but only through ebay

Contact Info (No Phone #s) Message me or reply to this post. or Ebay

References (eBay or other forum userid): My ebay ID is Luiszuniga123 , I have over 450 + positive feedback. http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5338014327&icep_item=322854407836

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $65 shipped. Great deal. Paypal is fine, or you can buy directly from me on the link above through ebay.

2. elkoki

elkoki SS.org Regular

3. elkoki

elkoki SS.org Regular

4. elkoki

elkoki SS.org Regular

will consider trades.