Alright, what the fuck was the president thinking here?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Vince, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Vince

Vince Contributor

[sign]WHAT THE FUCK?[/SIGN]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geFCRNOWni4&search=Bush merkel

Holy shit dude, you're the leader of the most affluent country in the world, why are you fucking around playing duck-duck-goose with other world leaders?!

:nuts:

2. The Dark Wolf

The Dark Wolf Contributor

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT, MAN! Groping the German Chancellor. What's next, a nut check on Stephen Harper, or an ass smack for Putin? :nuts:

Some of those comments at the bottom were pretty funny, though. :lol: Hey, Verne! HA! I can so see that.

Man... I didn't vote for him, that's all I can say.

3. Mastodon

Mastodon Songs about My Cats

"HEy, she passed up a good chance to have "The Decider" Inside her..."

Haha, oh man that one made me laugh.

Well, at least his intentions were good...I think...yeah let's go with he was trying to say "hello" rather than he was trying to "pick her up".

4. The Dark Wolf

The Dark Wolf Contributor

^ Too bad she looked like she wanted to jump out of her skin at his "good intention". :lol:

5. Mykie

Mykie Fatal Havoc

Like I said before, Bush should for now on be on Comedy Central

6. Firebeard

Firebeard Viking Lord

Wtf? He's a moron. :noplease:

7. Zane

Zane 7newb

Makes me shudder that so much of the worlds power lies on that guys shoulders and he cant even udder out one sentence correctly. i was watching another video clip of him from ten years ago and he spoke without a single damn stutter and without a script today he has notes rehearses and still screws up. Premature Demetia ? who knows

8. nitelightboy

nitelightboy I poop in shoes. Contributor

Honestly, CLinton may have had a sex scandal, but he was one of the most effective presidents in our history. I can't believe that Bush has turned us into a laughing stock, and a country that no one really likes.

9. Mark. A

Mark. A gang* 4 lyfe Contributor

^^^

Coming from Australia, American's have pretty much lost their respect because of him, yet peope still vote him in.

I heard that the money put into the war could have eradicated nearly all poverty.

10. 7 Dying Trees

7 Dying Trees Forum MVP

7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
    I can tell you that that is spot on. Having spent time over in america I met loads of cool people, nothing like what the rest of the world thinks.

And yes, clinton was excellent, well loved and a good figurehead, to be honest, who he wants to stick his cigar into is none of anyone's business. Now if he'd lied, covered thigns up and been part of a corrupt goverment, then it'd be different.

Bush on the other hand, where to start? The world knew he was bad news as soon as he fucked the kyoto agreement.

11. Dive-Baum

Dive-Baum Bite Me Fan Boy!!

That's what amazes me. Clinton gets a hummer from an intern and we have hearings for 3 years. Bush lies about reasons to go to war and breaks every civil liberty we have and nothing happens. Every time people start to act like they want to do something all he has to do is bring up Jesus and say gays shouldn't marry and that we shouldn't burn the flag and his base is OK all over again. It just makes me ill that the citizens here are such fucking sheep.

Well at least they can't vote him in again. Besides...he stole both elections. There are many stories of vote fraud from Ohio (which is the state that decided the 2004 election) and don't get me started on 2000 here in Florida. I mean, is it really that hard to imagine? George Sr was the head of the CIA.:wallbash:

12. Your Majesty

Your Majesty Ibanez Goddess

What to go Dark Wolf :yesway: I am surprised you happen to know the name of the Canadian Prime Minister. Most people don't.

Regarding good ol' Geroge W.... which one of you dude's voted for him - A SECOND TIME????

13. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

That's partisan politics for you. Clinton got hit with a sex scandal simply because they didn't have much else to go on against him. Don't get me wrong, the man was no angel, but I personally believe he was the most effective president we've had since maybe the beginning of the Nixon presidency (and regardless of what happened at the end of his tenure, he was a peerless foriegn diplomat; the Chinese were terrified of him), possibly further. So, the GoP pulls together Whitewater (which brought down a few family friends but never touched the Clintons directly) and a sex scandal, and Gingrich pulls off one of the greatest modern political coups and hands the house to the GoP halfway through Clinton's presidency.

And let's be honest - Kennedy was banging Marilyn Monroe in the White House. FDR probably wasn't getting any action from Elanour and wheelchair or no if you're the leader of one of the most powerful nations in the world in a time of war you're not going to have any difficulty getting ass. Jefferson's estate finally acknowledged a number of descendants born of his slaves as part of the family. It's not like a president has never had an affair in the white house before. :nuts:

Dive-Baum, I firmly believe Bush stole the 2000 election, and everything I've seen since confirms this. However, while there were certain irregularities that have come up since, I've seen nothing that has convinced me he didn't legitimately win in '04. The only thing I can point a finger at is that the Drudge Report, a notably right-wing "news" source/propaghanda machine, first broke the story that Kerry had jumped to an early lead in the polls about one o'clock on election day, ostentaciously while reporting the effect this had/would have on the stock market, which seemed to have a powerful effect on mobilizing pro-Bush supporters late in the day and most likely slowed pro-Kerry voters who seemed to think the election was wrapped up.

The fact that Buch might have actually sucessfully played the "war" card and somehow successfully labelled Kerry as a "flip-flopper" in spite of his own reversals on the Department of Homeland Security, the 9/11 Commission, and the validity of the "evidence" for the war in Iraq is something that absolutely terrifies me. :/

14. noodles

noodles Contributor

Man, don't even get me started. My fiance's mother (another mindless zombie led around by religion) voted for Bush because the pastor at her church told her to. Twice. :wallbash:

Man, I really hate organized religion. Is it any coincedence that the metaphor most often used is a sheppard (religious leader) leading his flock of sheep (mankind). They're encouraging people to not question things, take the word of the church at face value, and allow themselves to blindly be led everywhere. Believe what you want, but think for your fucking self! :mad:

Sometimes I wish I live in the days before civilization, back when evolution worked. Guys like Bush, and those who voted for him, would have been the ones walking into the wrong cave, getting eaten by a bear. Someone bring back natural selection to knock off the stupid people before they are allowed to vote.

15. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Here in Massachusetts, we have drivers. What has Virginia done lately? :squint:

:fawk:

16. David

David je t'aime Contributor

pwnt!

On a random dis, I can't believe that we trust the same person to be our president, as the guy who formerly ran the Texas education system.:lol:

17. noodles

noodles Contributor

18. jacksonplayer

jacksonplayer The Fusion Guy! Contributor

:lol: Guns are the method of choice down here. Headquarters of the NRA and all...

Ok, let me give the 'unofficial libertarian perspective': The last good president the USA had was Calvin Coolidge from 1923-29. Every president since then was a royal fuck-up and/or blatantly expanded the size of the federal government in violation of the U.S. Constitution.

Bush=a disaster for the right
    Clinton=a disaster for the left

Both of them=a disaster for liberty.

19. David

David je t'aime Contributor

tshirthell rocks:metal: , I'd buy their shirts any day if I had the money... but for now... fuck value village.:lol:

20. Jason

Jason Forum MVP

:argue: :point: Noodles just think your marrying into that family..and were ya going leave your kids when you need a baby sitter?? With that cooky old broad?