Agile Interceptor 727 EB Review (Video)

Discussion in 'Guitar Reviews' started by tydogg, Jun 6, 2010.

1. tydogg

tydogg SS.org Regular

For the most part, this is a case of you get what you pay for. But I must say, in this case, you got an awful lot for the price. The setup this guitar came with was playable, but you wouldn't want to have left it that way long. Several frets buzzed badly because the stings were maybe a tenth of a mm above the stings (mind as well have been). But heres a guitar under 7 bills with
    a flamed maple top, mahogany body, ebony fretboard, premium (although I don't like EMG 707s myself) pickups, neck thru construction, Grover tuners, see thru black finish.
    Other than my beef with the thickness of the fretwire (too thin) this is a pretty slick guitar. For more info and audio sample, please watch my in depth review on youtube on my page called, Guitar Gear 1. Thanks... Ty...

2. Born4metal85

Born4metal85 SS.org Regular

Really nice one!

3. Josh Geohagan

Josh Geohagan SS.org Regular

Just watched the video, and you can replace the EMGs with some Passive Duncans. You could just buy and EMG housing cover and it would look the same, but have the Duncan pickups in.

4. cwhitey2

cwhitey2 BlackendCrust Metalâ„¢

awesome review...you made me want to buy one of the baby's:yesway:

5. JUGGARNAUT

JUGGARNAUT SS.org Regular

Hey Ty, Thanks for the Vids and for selling me THAT very axe..Hope all is well.