About this guitar lesson dvd

Discussion in 'Music Theory, Lessons & Techniques' started by vonz, Jul 3, 2006.

1. vonz

vonz SS.org Regular

hey guys

i remember my friend talking about this guitar lesson dvd

he said it was really a pretty good one for the beginners it analyse some basic moves very well and the postures

but I have no idea who the guy was (the teacher)

he suppose to be quite famous since i remember my friend saying that he is one of the most fast shredder in the world

any of you guys have a clue about this?

or you have of your own recommendment for guitar lesson dvd (or vhs)

thanks a lot :)

2. Chris

Chris metalguitarist.org Forum MVP

John Petrucci / Rock Discipline?

3. garcia3441

garcia3441 Tone Whore Contributor

Michael Angelo Batio / Speed Kills

4. Dive-Baum

Dive-Baum Bite Me Fan Boy!!

I got the one...I want to say it was in Guitar world a few months back. It was pretty good for beginners. If you are a little rusty, which I was, it was a good brush up. There was quite a bit of fluff in there like...here is a riff from this song in E# pentatonic and this is the progression he used in this song. If I was 16 again, it would have been alot cooler, but as it stood, it wasn't bad..the dude was a little bit of a goof though. He had a sick guitar in the video though. It was a dragon guitar. It was straight out of the early 80's. It was green. The head stock was the head of the dragon and the neck was the neck...I think you get the point.

But the all time best video ever...."Learn to Burn on Rock Guitar" Yeah baby!!:mk:

5. vonz

vonz SS.org Regular

hey maybe it is the one, JP

well anyway thx guys i'll go have a look

btw which one do you have dive?

the MA one or JP?

:rolleyes:

6. Dive-Baum

Dive-Baum Bite Me Fan Boy!!

I have no idea who the cat is. It came in a bag with the magazine. It's really not bad to brush up or learn the basics of metal. It was in a Guitar World special ecition. I actually saw it on the news stand in a Walgreens the other day. The disc is called "How to play Hard Rock & Heavy Metal Guitar. It was made by the magazine. You being where you are though, you may have a problem getting it. I do not know the mag's circulation. I don't think I can email it. It is pretty big. Tell you what...send me a private msg and I will see what I can do. Give me your email addres and maybe I can bust it up into packets or something and send it bit by bit...the individual files may be small enough to send..I'll give it a shot.