A song I wrote on my Ibanez RG350M!

Discussion in 'Standard Guitars' started by Omega_Shred, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Omega_Shred

Omega_Shred Oroku Saki

Howdy y'all! Just wanted to share this song I wrote a little while ago on my Ibanez RG350M, for the tones I actually used EZMix 2, went back and updated the drums to Superior Drummer 2.0 from EZDrummer but any tips for a better guitar tone? If you're familiar with EZMix all I did was drag Misha Djenty Rhythm 5150 and Frederik Koloss Rhythm LR1 - Mix for the two guitar tones, and used my Eleven Rack to model to Bass tone, anyways just looking to share and possibly get some tips to a better mix!

https://soundcloud.com/blaek-espinosa/t-l-s-72515

2. nicktao

nicktao SS.org Regular

Sounds pretty good! For a better tone, I'd check out BIAS' stuff. It's pretty amazing how similar it sounds to my Axe FX II for barely a fraction of the price. If you want a hardware option, then a standard Axe FX is also solid.

For a better mix in general, I usually double up the bass and have one clean straight to the bus and another amped up, it really cleans up a mix for me. EZ Mix2 also works great for pretty much whatever you could need. I'd check out Stillwell Audio plugins, quality plugins that are basically free, but do ask you to buy them when you open.

3. Jeesan

Jeesan Regular

Wow...nice riffs you have there. I'm not a recording expert, but those riffs at 1:24 are really nice!

4. Omega_Shred

Omega_Shred Oroku Saki

hey very much appreciated!! I'm glad you like the riffs! This recording is actually tracked a year ago and I kept the same guitar tracks just tweaked the mix and corrected the compression!