8 string player wanted in Montreal, Qc area

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by PoMerizzi, Aug 5, 2012.

1. PoMerizzi

PoMerizzi 8 String player!

Hello,
    I know I should only post that in the classified, but I thought, why not in the ERG section?

First, I'm a new member. Sorry for the goofy english, I mostly speak french. Just joined the website. For the last year I was mainly playing 7 strings guitar but switched recently to an 8 string. Not long after, I wrote a couple of songs and now I'm looking to find another guitar player to join for my project. I didn't know it was THAT hard to find someone else with an 8 :wallbash:!

We are just me and a drummer (possibly also a keyboard player) as for now.

Here's a link to my youtube channel, you can see a 2 videos of me playing short samples of my songs :

- Sample 1
    - Sample 2

Note that everything is still in the writing process. I'm fully willing to change parts here and there (actually , I'd really want someone with a creative mind not afraid to give suggestions here and there :idea:).We are also looking for a bass player. Anyone who's willing to invest just a little time :wavey:. I'd like to find someone who's also good with computers so that i'm not always sitting at the DAW station :OD. Got a home studio to record everything.

Oh and BTW, I'm more than happy to exchange ideas with other 8 stringers, wherever you are in the world hehe :OD!

2. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery.

Because we have different forum sections for a reason. :)

Welcome to SSO and good luck! :hbang:

3. PoMerizzi

PoMerizzi 8 String player!

awww, ok then :rolleyes: