FS 7 String Tele Custom Rosewood/Peruvian Walnut/Purpleheart

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by GnarlesBronson, Jun 15, 2017.

1. GnarlesBronson

GnarlesBronson Aristides/Mayones/Hipshot/Bare Knuckle

PLEASE Don't offer trades, please. I'm not looking for gear from private sellers.

Location (City,State or City,Country):
    Randolph, NJ
    International OK?: email me for a quote
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): jzuretti7 [@] gmail
    References (eBay or other forum userid): here, Reverb (The Music Den/Electrical Impulses), eBay (GnarlesBronson), endless references
    Specs & Description:
    • Made with private stock Warmoth woods:
    Peruvian Walnut top & back
    chambered Purpleheart center
    all Rosewood (talk about legal) neck (like a 7 string 50s Gibson) & fretboard,
    deep creme binding on the body.

• 26.188 scale, kind of custom tailored to my reach, just under baritone.

• Bare Knuckle Juggernaut bridge pickup; you'll wonder what the switch does: lowers the impedance, kind of rolling back on the volume knob.

• Titanium Truss Rod installed 2016 with new truss channel routing.

• Refinished headstock to remove the original logo, using matching woods with a thing ply of maple sandwiched between the rosewood.

• Vintage Ampeg Amp knobs for volume/tone (hard to find, got these at a place I used to work where they used these for high-end custom electro-mechanical pianos).

• Hipshot open gear tuners that stay in tune very well, and a Hipshot bridge, super easy to intonate. The bridge was installed on at a slight angle to work with the intonation of the guitar, recommended by the fine folks at Hipshot. I have the original chrome hardware that I will include with the guitar if you want to switch back to the original bridge & tuners.

• The pickguard is made out of Peruvian Walnut, which has a ply of Aluminum underneath. Underneath the pickguard is a completely blank palette; you can either rout a neck pickup very easily (since it's chambered) or you can take the pickguard off. But be warned, it's pretty beat up under there.

• Rosewood pickup ring.

• Gator hardshell case included.

I can assure you, the upgrades, between the truss rod changing out (fretboard was taken off and then put back on - not an average-repair guy thing to do, done by luthiers primarily), Bare Knuckle Juggernaut, Hipshot Hardware (optional; I can take off this hardware and put the original chrome hardware back on and reduce the price by $35) --- this is all well over $600 worth of upgrades, I have paperwork listing the value of each alteration.

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
    Gator HSC
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1425 shipped, you pay your fees - this isn't me being firm, this is me being steel. It's above a great price for what you're getting.
    Pictures: https://reverb.com/item/5655558-cus...ck-peruvian-walnut-chambered-purpleheart-body
    Entire gallery available above ^
    [​IMG]

ElysianGuitars likes this.
  2. GnarlesBronson

I'm at $1348 shipped right now; I forgot to mention that if it matters, I used this guitar on the entire album's heavy guitars I did at Audiohammer with Eyal Levi. It won the tone-war over a handful of very expensive guitars.

It sounds like this (even though I used a Mayones in the video):

3. TMM

TMM UUDDLRLRBAStart

It looks like it weighs a ton... does it?

4. GnarlesBronson

Light as a feather. It's chambered. Must weigh 6-7lbs

5. GnarlesBronson

Bump; have a friend interested, but need to sell first come first serve

6. GnarlesBronson

7. GnarlesBronson

SOLD! Glad to keep it in the homeboy family. Mr Layne Meylain of Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza grabbed this from me. He's wanted it for years. I'll miss it :( ;)