7-string eye candy!

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by jb, Apr 23, 2004.

1. jb

jb SS.org Regular

Just got this last month....and all the angels sing....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

.....sometimes it's worth every extra can you have to pick up, or every penny that you have to save or the extra kidney? Who needs it?? Sell it if it means owning a guit......(off running to piss)

2. Hyper-Rob

Hyper-Rob SS.org Regular

Those pictures make me wet.... please visit hypersolid.net.

I love seven strings, and I love the petrucci MM guitars. I have yet to play the 7-string version, so all I know is the 6 string one. I can say this however- watch the neck, and be really careful about it's environment (humidity, etc) because while I was working at guitar center for a year, I saw several of those necks go south, roller coaster style- as in, not fixable. Keep an eye on that lovely piece of work, yo.

-Rob
    www.hyperolid.net

3. Jerich

Jerich Contributor

I second that I have a MM pettrucci model that I just added a Carvin neck too because it twisted on me on tour last year..i took it with me from the beginging of a four week tour and twist it did...in and out of the case and tour bumps...MM even said it didn't warrenty the neck for abuse...but i must say..it is a tool and all i did was tool with it...needless to say I sold my other MM on ebay and puchased another Carvin....owe yeah... and the 7 strings trem SUXS.......never worked for me....