$485 8 string Hellraiser Deal w/ RR DLX case and more

Discussion in 'eBay Deals' started by tastyriffshredder, Sep 2, 2014.

1. tastyriffshredder

tastyriffshredder SS.org Regular

mod edit: save the hype crap in your subject for other forums and keep it to one thread for an auction

QUICK LINK TO EBAY POST: Schecter Hellraiser C8 8 String Guitar RR Dlx Hard Case Stand Tuner Cables | eBay

:shred: BEST 8 STRING DEAL ON EBAY!!! :shred:

IF YOU WANT A GREAT DEAL ON A BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING CONDITION 8 STRING AXE; HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!!!

This is my 6th Hellraiser (which I absolutely adore and will buy one again in the future; just ask my wife) , but like always life can be a little funny at times. Unfortunately, we are in need of a bit of green right now for little buddy boy, our baby son. So I gladly offer my axe to anyone, in response to our need, whom contains the strength and bravery to wield its mighty power. Thanks guys!

Schecter Hellraiser C8 black cherry (in amazing condition. Very very light scuff on tip of headstock (pictured). Never left the house. Smoke-free environment.)

Road Runner RRDWE Deluxe Guitar Case (in great condition as well. Keys included)

Custom Schecter Gothic Cross Truss rod cover, Boss TU-80 Instrument tuner, String Winder/Cutter, GLS Audio 20 Foot Guitar Cable, GLS Audio 18 Foot Professional Custom cable, Guitar Foot Rest, Schaller Straplocks, all of the original strap button hardware, Ernie Ball Strap, Mini Guitar Stand, Extra set of D'Addario 10-74 8 string, pack of Dunlop 1.50mm Tortex Sharps.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Everything will be packaged very securely when shipped.

Attached Files: