FS 2014 Ernie Ball Music Man JP6 PDN Neptune Blue Limited Edition (Upgraded)

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by Yousef, Sep 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Yousef

Yousef SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar
    For sale is a special 2014 Ernie Ball Music Man JP6 in excellent condition. What makes it special? It’s a private dealer network (pdn) special order that was only available in 2014. It features a stunning see-through blue color called Neptune Blue on an African mahogany body with a roasted flamed maple neck and fretboard, the first time the JP6 model has had a maple fretboard. It also has the shiny JP shield and bullet inlays.

This guitar has an upgrade. A new Ernie Ball Compensated Nut was installed by a professional. This nut allows the first couple of frets to have perfect intonation.

I bought this guitar a couple weeks ago, gave it a great setup and it plays marvelously. It has a fast neck and the gunstock oil finish on the back is superbly smooth. The word I would use to describe it is “butter.” Paired with the stainless steel frets it plays effortlessly. It currently has D'Addario EXP .10 strings and is tuned to standard.

I’m selling it because this guitar just isn’t the right fit for me. I bought it because I worship John Petrucci and I thought that buying his signature guitar would bring me spiritually closer to him, but I found that I prefer the style, shape and configuration of other types of guitars. Please forgive me, John.

The guitar is in excellent condition. It has no flaws, dings or scratches that I can see. The fretwork is fantastic, which is to be expected since it has stainless steel frets. The action is low and playability sky high.

Note: The photos show a different set of pickups in the guitar. Since then I've installed the Dimarzio Crunch Lab and Liquifire pickups and that's what the guitar will be coming with. See the last photo.

Full specs:
    • 2014 Ernie Ball Music Man JP6
    • 2014 only PDN special configuration order
    • Limited-edition Neptune Blue finish color
    • African mahogany body
    • Roasted flamed maple neck
    • Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend back of neck finish
    • Stainless steel frets with a high wide profile
    • 15" neck radius
    • Shiny JP shield and bullet inlays
    • Custom EBMM floating trem
    • Upgraded nut to Ernie Ball Compensated Nut installed by a professional
    • Dimarzio Crunch Lab and Liquifire pickups
    • 3-way toggle pickup selector
    • Schaller M6 locking tuners with pearl buttons
    • Rubber grip on volume and tone knobs
    • Comes with hardshell case and all the case goodies

Modifications (if any):
    This guitar has an upgrade. A new Ernie Ball Compensated Nut was installed by a professional. This nut allows the first couple of frets to have perfect intonation.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): It will come with the hardshell case and all the case goodies.
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Silver Spring, Maryland, United States 20910
    International OK? : No.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me or email me at: yah655@gmail.com
    References (eBay or other forum userid): 122 100% feedback on eBay. Sold and bought on here before.
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1400 shipped.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Yousef

Yousef SS.org Regular

3. Yousef

Yousef SS.org Regular

SOLD.