2004 Ibanez RG2550EX Prestige

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by nkri, Mar 14, 2017.

1. nkri

nkri SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
    '04 MIJ RG2550EX in player's condition but functionally perfect. This was my first Prestige and it sold me on Japanese guitars. My tastes have changed and I'm not playing it as much as I used to, so I'm selling it to fund the guitar I bought to replace it.

The guitar is completely stock. Those of you who know Ibanez know the quality of the older Prestige models. Rock solid guitars. It has some chips and dings, but nothing out of the ordinary for an Ibby and nothing that affects tone or playability.

The case is in good used condition as well. A few small cuts and scrapes in the tolex, but it'll keep the guitar safe for years to come.

Modifications (if any): N/A

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Musician's Gear generic hardshell case, trem bar

Location (City,State or City,Country): Fall River, MA, USA

International OK?: If you pay shipping

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here

References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader feedback here and on Jemsite; buy/sell feedback on fredmiranda.com under the same username

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
    $600 paypal'd and shipped to CONUS. International shipping will cost more.

I'm looking mainly for cash, but I'll entertain trade offers for something of similar value. However, I won't put cash on top and I don't want your Squier :fawk:

Pictures:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_t8O9CivNp_MzY4WXlrQ2x3ZjQ
    NOTE: some of the pics make it look like the guitar has a mirror pickguard, but the reflection is exaggerated due to the lightbox. The head-on shot of the body (_24E3860) is what it actually looks like in person.

2. HighPotency

HighPotency SS.org Regular

Just out of curiosity, what might catch your attention in terms of a potential trade?

3. nkri

nkri SS.org Regular

Hmm, good question. Definitely not a strat or another RG, and nothing with a trem except a JP6/JP7. I like mahogany; not too keen on basswood or alder at the moment.

I just picked up a Les Paul Studio but could be tempted by a different Les Paul.

Overall, though, I'd be looking for something fairly unique...piezo and nice wood tops always get my attention, but since I already have something to replace this, I'm feeling pretty selective and any trade would have to be killer.

4. nkri

nkri SS.org Regular

Bump. Offers?

5. nkri

nkri SS.org Regular

Bump.

Price drop to $550!

6. nkri

nkri SS.org Regular

Trade pending

7. nkri

nkri SS.org Regular