FS 2000 Ibanez JS1000 white

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by AlexRuger, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:37 PM.

1. AlexRuger

AlexRuger SS.org Regular

Up for sale is my 2000 Ibanez JS1000 in white. This was the first year utilizing a Prestige neck. AMAZING condition for its age, definitely a case queen. Zero hardware corrosion. Very dark rosewood. White is still bright and not yellowed, and it only has a couple very minor blemishes (one near the input jack as usual, and one near the knife edge of the bridge). Missing the trem back plate but I can get you one if it's important to you.

Accessories: Includes a white DiMarzio clip-lock strap and a Fender hardshell case.

Shipping: Free shipping in the continental US. Buyer and I split shipping if to Alaska or Hawaii. International shipping is okay but buyer will have to pay for it.

Contact Info: PM me here.

References (eBay or other forum userid): PM me for details and I'll happily give you tons of references. eBay, Reverb, Jemsite, etc -- I just prefer to keep that stuff anonymous otherwise necessary.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1,400 obo. Trades will be considered. Open to not only guitars, but also studio equipment, computers, tech and game stuff, etc. Partial trades + cash are cool as well.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/RQzC83ftwWnE1DJR6