20 years old, just started running, trimming the fat. Advice/motivation desired

Discussion in 'Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food' started by jonajon91, May 16, 2015.

Tags:
  1. jonajon91

jonajon91 New Picture

Another update. My phone broke a while back so I had no motivation to run with no music, this was just before the mile race in London and since then I have been easing back into it, at the moment i'm doing daily runs of around two miles to varying degrees of success depending on heat or if I have eaten ETC (though always well under 10 minute miles), also managed to get a running buddy now i'm home so we'll see how that goes. I've also started doing crunches and planks and the sort, I hear they can work wonders on your posture and i'm starting to put time in on the exercise bike. I've also taken your advice and bought some dumbbells to use when i'm just at the computer.
    I also just took the 'before' photo which was more difficult than I expected, I hope this could be the start of a nice transformation. ;)

Sorry for the waffley self centered post, but it's good to type it out I think.

2. jonajon91

jonajon91 New Picture

Hahaha!
    Bask in my genius!

[​IMG]

Just downloaded the video clip and chopped it up, I shuffle this playlist and ill run for ever baby!