KhzDonut
Last Activity:
Sep 10, 2016
Joined:
Mar 18, 2012
Messages:
172
Likes Received:
67
Home Page:
Location:
USA
Occupation:
Professional Hermit Crab Wrestler

Share This Page

KhzDonut

Freelance Nutjob, from USA

KhzDonut was last seen:
Sep 10, 2016
    1. There are no messages on KhzDonut's profile yet.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Home Page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/khzdonut
    Location:
    USA
    Occupation:
    Professional Hermit Crab Wrestler
    Primary Seven:
    Custom
    Main Rig:
    Mesa Mini Rectifier
    Real Name:
    Kirk
    Primary ERG:
    Custom 7-String
    Sevenstring Guitars:
    Custom 7 String Guitar
    Other Guitars:
    Modded Squier JazzMaster
    Custom 5 String Bass
    Preamp/Amps:
    Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier, Orange Jim Root Terror, Darkglass B7K
    Effects & Pedals:
    Dunlop 595Q Wah, VFE Pale Horse, VFE Alpha Dog, VFE Ice Scream, VFE Focus, VFE Old School Jr, VFE Fiery Red Horse, Maxon ST9 Pro+
    Cabinets / Monitors:
    DIY Iso Cab loaded with a Eminence Swamp Thang 12" Speaker
    Studio & Recording Gear:
    Focusrite Saffire Pro 24, Sennheiser e906, JBL 308 Monitors, Sennheiser HD555 Headphones
    Misc/Other Gear:
    Planet Waves Cables (Classic and American Stage series)
    Mogami Cables

    Dunlop Picks (Delrin 2mm & Jazz III Carbon Fiber)
    Dragon Heart Picks
    Gravity Picks
    I am made of 98% win. Remaining 2% is mostly filler.

    Music, Food, Sex

    Signature

    Will Tune To 49hz For Food
    KhzDonut on YouTube