homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-23-2009, 08:10 AM   #1
Banned

hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Talking Final pictures of the BlackDro´d HufCaster

Specs:

- one piece sapeli mahogany body
- one piece sapeli mahogany neck
- zebrawood top
- ebony fingerboard - 24 frets - 16'' radius - 25.5''scale
- steinberger tuners
- ..........slip nut and string retainer
- schaller roller bridge

hufschmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 07-23-2009, 08:12 AM   #2
1 less ERGNESS

ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
that guitar is pure win Patrick!!! AWESOME!!!!

AND that knife is pure win!!!!
ralphy1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2009, 08:23 AM   #3
SS.org-er

caughtinamosh has much to be proud ofcaughtinamosh has much to be proud ofcaughtinamosh has much to be proud ofcaughtinamosh has much to be proud ofcaughtinamosh has much to be proud ofcaughtinamosh has much to be proud of
It's good to see her completed, and I can never quite get over how beautiful that zebra top is.
caughtinamosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2009, 08:24 AM   #4
Banned

hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Thanks guys

I'm going out to take some better pics now, will post when edited
Unread 07-23-2009, 08:31 AM   #5
SS.org Regular

Arteriorrhexis is just really niceArteriorrhexis is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looks badass!
How do you get such good quality pictures? Mine look like shit.
Arteriorrhexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2009, 08:34 AM   #6
ss.org Regular

phatfil will become famous soon enough
wow! i don't usually like Tele bodies, but that guitar is absolutely beautiful.
phatfil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2009, 08:35 AM   #7
1 less ERGNESS

ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteriorrhexis View Post
Looks badass!
well assuming that you have a normal digital camera with various settings try taking pictures or stuff not directly in the sun so that your camera sensor is not overpowered by the sunlight and can not focus on the object

try with that, it usually works, and experiment with various objects.
Unread 07-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #8
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
awesome, I love your style so much
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #9
Geek-chic

liamh is a splendid one to beholdliamh is a splendid one to beholdliamh is a splendid one to beholdliamh is a splendid one to beholdliamh is a splendid one to behold
Fuggin sexy!
liamh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2009, 10:14 AM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteriorrhexis View Post
Looks badass!
Well I dont believe in studio pictures anymore and I'm a real distressed picture style lover...

I'm about to edit a bunch I just took, if you like distressed environements you will love it

For all my pictures and the ones on my website I'm using my mobile phone which is a samsung SGH - G800, it can go up to 5 million pixels, I know there are new models which go higher but this one works perfect for me + its got great ISO so it can be darker outside, the pictures will still be of high quality...

The MACRO option rules big time....

Unread 07-23-2009, 10:28 AM   #11
Banned

Ok so here is the first picture session, I will have the rest by monday....

Rust and old wood has everthing to do with my picture style

Enjoy

Unread 07-23-2009, 10:31 AM   #12
1 less ERGNESS

those tuners are sex on a guitar!!!

great instrument Patrick, i love it and i think from all your pictures / guitars this one goes the nicest with your rusty atmosphere..maybe a wood combination to re-use for future model (7 - 8)?

Unread 07-23-2009, 10:34 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphy1976 View Post
maybe a wood combination to re-use for future model (7 - 8)?

I plan to soon build an 8 string with that same zebrawood top, I have enough for building 6 caps right now....
Unread 07-23-2009, 10:36 AM   #14
1 less ERGNESS

do you think you can use the same head shape for a 8? or will it be too long and slightly out of shape with the rest of the guitar?
Unread 07-23-2009, 10:36 AM   #15
Dread-I Master

Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
that thing is pure wooden sex. and as i've said before i don't even like teles... i guess i do now.

Konfyouzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2009, 10:49 AM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphy1976 View Post
do you think you can use the same head shape for a 8? or will it be too long and slightly out of shape with the rest of the guitar?
its possible but could look a little long probably....
Unread 07-23-2009, 10:53 AM   #17
1 less ERGNESS

yep probably. i think the curve on the upper part of your headstock is really cool, really aggressive yet well defined, really bad ass!!!

maybe there could be a way to use that on a 8 string headstock...where's my pencil?
Unread 07-23-2009, 11:08 AM   #18
President / RHLC ę

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Beautiful.

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2009, 11:11 AM   #19
Dread-I Master

Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ......... View Post
its possible but could look a little long probably....
then make a 7

Unread 07-23-2009, 11:13 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by playstopause View Post
Beautiful.
thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfyouzd View Post
then make a 7

Unread 07-23-2009, 11:19 AM   #21
Dread-I Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ......... View Post
thanks man

do you have an explorer shape?

if so it shall be my next custom.

Unread 07-23-2009, 11:22 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfyouzd View Post
do you have an explorer shape?

if so it shall be my next custom.
I can build any shape you wish, I will just keep my style for the hardware and finish and I will not copy an existing headstock shape but stick to my style....

I have built 3 explorers, but since they are bolt on guitars the design must be modified at the heel if you wish good fret access....
Unread 07-23-2009, 11:48 AM   #23
You'll never make it

Thin_Ice_77 is a glorious beacon of lightThin_Ice_77 is a glorious beacon of lightThin_Ice_77 is a glorious beacon of light
That's gorgeous. Seriously, great work

Visit Beneath The Surface on:

Myspace Music

Reverbnation
Thin_Ice_77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #24
Banned

Part 1 (enjoy )

Unread 07-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #25
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Still not feeling that headstock on that guitar, but aside from that it's absolutely awesome

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote