homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-11-2009, 05:27 AM   #1
NOT a ss.org Regular

cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
[Youtube] New INTENSE Gutiar 'n' Drums cover in HD!

So here's the last cover. Now I'll start to make originals

Hope you like it!

YouTube - Dimmu Borgir - Cataclysm children

cataclysm_child is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-11-2009, 06:18 AM   #2
Lord Zorgatron

HamBungler is a name known to allHamBungler is a name known to allHamBungler is a name known to allHamBungler is a name known to all
That, sir, was awesome sauce!

Can't wait to see the original material.

I'm assuming he's going to want to mass produce these rack pies, and why not? I love racks, I love pies, so put them together and you have pie covered titties. - JJ
Don't thank me, thank the wombat rapist. - Jamie
And Now, a song about Zombies.-some metalcore vocalist
Yeah the axe Devries made me automatically transforms into firewood! But it doesn't transform back. - udaz

Mah Deviantart

Myspace

The Many Faces of Egoraptor
HamBungler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009, 06:36 AM   #3
ss.org Regular

heffergm is just really niceheffergm is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
+2 rep for wearing a wife-beater, -1 rep because it wasn't white. Overall, +1 rep!

cool vid.
heffergm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009, 06:53 AM   #4
The Canada

gatesofcarnage is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
That was the tits

gatesofcarnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009, 08:49 AM   #5
SS.org Regular

Mindcrime1204 is just really niceMindcrime1204 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've seen that guys drum videos on youtube before, is he in your band? He's bad ass...
Mindcrime1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009, 09:43 AM   #6
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Hey! It's Krimh.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009, 09:44 AM   #7
Grammar Nazi

Jackson12s will become famous soon enough
Very very nice. Not as good as Benziiiiiin though.
Jackson12s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009, 09:48 AM   #8
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Not bad! Something about the sound (compression?) was kind of messing with my ears, but I'm not sure whether or not that's Youtube's fault. How are you liking the BBE with the Axe-FX? Most people on the forums seem to be ditching their BBEs when they get their Axe units in.

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
TomAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #9
NOT a ss.org Regular

cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.cataclysm_child is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heffergm View Post
+2 rep for wearing a wife-beater, -1 rep because it wasn't white. Overall, +1 rep!

cool vid.
Hahaha! If it was white you wouldn't be able to see it! My skin is actually that pale...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindcrime1204 View Post
I've seen that guys drum videos on youtube before, is he in your band? He's bad ass...
KrimhKerim, he's not in my band unfortunately. He lives in Austria and I in Norway you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
Hey! It's Krimh.
Oh yes it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson12s View Post
Very very nice. Not as good as Benziiiiiin though.
Really? I think the drums make it so much cooler, hehe. I'm glad you liked benzin though

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomAwesome View Post
Not bad! Something about the sound (compression?) was kind of messing with my ears, but I'm not sure whether or not that's Youtube's fault. How are you liking the BBE with the Axe-FX? Most people on the forums seem to be ditching their BBEs when they get their Axe units in.
That must have been the compression, haha. I compressed the hell out of it, especially the drums! I pretty much wanted it to sound like chaos :P Soundengineers would probably have killed me if they got the chance
Unread 02-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #10
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
that was ....ing AWESOME
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009, 01:08 PM   #11
NOT a ss.org Regular

^Thanks man!
Unread 02-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #12
Pronounced "FEE"

BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Nice HD quality!
BigPhi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #13
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Nice cover
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2009, 03:17 AM   #14
NOT a ss.org Regular

Thanks guys =)
Unread 02-12-2009, 03:25 AM   #15
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote