homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-13-2009, 03:47 AM   #51
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowblind56 View Post
I just scored a White EMG 81 off Ebay for $50 for the Hello Kitty project.

paint the emg in white

Sorry for my english
yevetz is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-13-2009, 03:54 AM   #52
Set up us the bomb

MF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yevetz View Post

paint the emg in white
or, even better, cover it in epoxy glue, and just totally cover it with silver and golden sparkles!

sparkly sparkly emg... that would be awesome/hilarious! :P

--------------------------------------
What will metal be doing in ten years? What ever Meshuggah will be doing in two.
-Anthony
MF_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2009, 05:07 AM   #53
Doom man of Doom.

Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MF_Kitten View Post
or, even better, cover it in epoxy glue, and just totally cover it with silver and golden sparkles!

sparkly sparkly emg... that would be awesome/hilarious! :P
I like this idea
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2009, 05:30 AM   #54
Banned

daemon barbeque is a splendid one to beholddaemon barbeque is a splendid one to beholddaemon barbeque is a splendid one to beholddaemon barbeque is a splendid one to beholddaemon barbeque is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

man super Idea!
Why not to get a Maple Jackson neck ,or something similar with a white headstock?
daemon barbeque is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2009, 07:56 PM   #55
Army Without A Flag

All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.
Could somebody resize/crop that ani-gif to be avatar sized and square?

No Nation. No Philosophy. No Ideology.
All_Ľour_Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2009, 09:10 AM   #56
The Tooth Fairy

PirateMetalTroy is a splendid one to beholdPirateMetalTroy is a splendid one to beholdPirateMetalTroy is a splendid one to beholdPirateMetalTroy is a splendid one to beholdPirateMetalTroy is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
why won't this thread just die?
PirateMetalTroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #57
cev
Trollhammaren!!

cev is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateMetalTroy View Post
why won't this thread just die?
Because it's a totally awesome idea?
cev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2009, 10:35 AM   #58
Dan

Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
im going to find one cheap and give this a go i think, or i might go a step further and find the bass version and pimp that out, im in need of a new one!
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #59
Banned

Anthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud of
Am I the only one that finds this joke redundant and overplayed? Not necessarily the guitar in general, but the whole taking something not cool, to be cool. It reminds me of kids wearing shirts with old cartoons on it, and people going "omg thats hilarious i remember that!".
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2009, 11:53 AM   #60
porkshop sammiches

sami is shredding to new heights.sami is shredding to new heights.sami is shredding to new heights.sami is shredding to new heights.sami is shredding to new heights.sami is shredding to new heights.sami is shredding to new heights.
to owners of this hello kitty guitar. You need to buy this next:

Squier® Badtz-Maru® Bronco™ Bass

ɹıɐ-lǝq pǝllɐɔ uʍoʇ ɐ ɟo ǝɔuıɹd ǝɥʇ ǝɯɐɔǝq ı ʍoɥ noʎ llǝʇ ll,ı
ǝɹǝɥʇ ʇɥƃıɹ ʇıs ʇsnɾ ǝʇnuıɯ ɐ ǝʞɐʇ oʇ ǝʞıl p,ı puɐ
uʍop ǝpısdn pǝuɹnʇ 'pǝddılɟ ʇoƃ ǝɟıl ʎɯ
ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ llɐ ʎɹoʇs ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ ʍou

OH GOD WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS - DDDorian
sami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2009, 12:12 PM   #61
Banned

ugmung has a spectacular aura about
this is genius! i have seen this before, but not this in depth. props to you my man.
ugmung is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #62
SS.org Regular

ledzep4eva is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Am I the only one that finds this joke redundant and overplayed? Not necessarily the guitar in general, but the whole taking something not cool, to be cool. It reminds me of kids wearing shirts with old cartoons on it, and people going "omg thats hilarious i remember that!".
I completely agree
ledzep4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2009, 02:18 PM   #63
I'm a robot...

74n4LL0 is a glorious beacon of light74n4LL0 is a glorious beacon of light74n4LL0 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaios View Post
Okay, here's what ya gotta do.

First, you've gotta get some glow in the dark paint, and paint over all the black outlining, with the exception of the eyes, which you want to make look angry, and you want to make them also look like they're weeping something too.

Second, drill holes through the guitar and install lasers where the eyes are that you can turn on and off.

I've done a mockup of what it could be like if done right. It's an animated GIF.

http://www.robmura.com/pics/hellokittyguitar.gif

Pure, unadulterated evil, no?
now I got gas and I think I'll do something like that animated Gif!!!

EDIT: well with super bright Leds instead of lasers lol
74n4LL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2009, 03:57 PM   #64
Banned

Variant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himself
Guess who else has one?:

FFW to 4:22... Indeed.

EDIT:

Alright, who's the tool who neg. rep'd me for mentioning that Devin Townsend had a Hello Kitty Strat? You got a problem with it go to the hevydevy forums and tell him... and see if he cares. There are some people on here who are really misunderstanding the purpose of the rep system, and you have been warned by the mods already to cut it out:

Sevenstring.org - Announcements in Forum : General Music Discussion

This is going to be reported, and while I'd hate to see the system taken down as its served us well in the past, a lot of the noobs on here simply aren't grasping its purpose, and neg'ing people for their tastes/distastes in guitars, music, candy bars, whatever is not the point!
Variant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2009, 06:25 PM   #65
SS.org Regular

snowblind56 has much to be proud ofsnowblind56 has much to be proud ofsnowblind56 has much to be proud ofsnowblind56 has much to be proud ofsnowblind56 has much to be proud ofsnowblind56 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Kinda pissed, I won an auction for what was supposed to be a White EMG 81, but when it arrived I found out it was Ivory. Honest mistake, but pretty lame. So I just ordered a Dimarzio X2N and I decided to try a 1 Meg pot on it.
snowblind56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2009, 05:16 PM   #66
ss.org Regular

Bobby is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
updates?

Warning: This CD package contains graphic lyrics and artwork which may be offensive to people who are afraid to think for themselves.
-Glenn Benton, Deicide
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2009, 05:21 PM   #67
SS.org Regular

snowblind56 has much to be proud ofsnowblind56 has much to be proud ofsnowblind56 has much to be proud ofsnowblind56 has much to be proud ofsnowblind56 has much to be proud ofsnowblind56 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
updates?
Dimarzio X2N is in. This thing can peel paint off the wall. I bought a momentary switch for it, that will go in when I have some extra time.

The squire neck blows. I just spent the money I was going to order the Warmoth Jackson neck with on a Magenta Crush RG7420, so the neck goes on the back burner.
Unread 07-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #68
SS.org Regular

Well I'm bumping my own old thread, but I recently got a new neck for this project to replace the craptacular squier neck with razor blade fret edges. It's a Chandler Charvel style pointy headstock neck. I also added Graphtech saddles and a Dimarzio X2N. So here is the updated pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 062.JPG (31.9 KB, 70 views)
Unread 07-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #69
SWEET BERRY WINE!

keeper006 is a jewel in the rough
That is fookin' wicked, and the travel gnome seems to approve...
keeper006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2009, 07:25 PM   #70
Sir Roger Moore, KBE

Bungle is a glorious beacon of lightBungle is a glorious beacon of lightBungle is a glorious beacon of light
That is ....ing awesome! Just gotta do the dots pink now though...

Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2009, 02:30 PM   #71
1 less ERGNESS

ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
absolutely awesome, i am sure my little niece would love one like that!!! keep on rocking man!!!

have a you got a picture of a kid using it or are you the kid using it?!!!
ralphy1976 is offline   Reply With Quote