homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-24-2009, 10:29 PM   #1
Banned

twiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
"ESP" Alexi price?

I was just looking on sam ash and found this ESP Alexi Laiho Signature Model Electric Guitar Assorted Colors | Sam Ash Music 1-800-4-SAMASH now I think this is a clearout and is not as much as it would have been new. but I also found this on DCGL ESP 2007 Model Signature Series Alexi Laiho Black w/ Yellow Pinstripe 6-String Electric Guitar both under $2000 and Yes I know the one at DCGL is a 2007 model. but what I want to know is how much would one of the new "ESP" Alexi models cost? will it be more then $2000 or will it be something like $1800?

What do you guys think?

EDIT:

Again, mods if this is in the wrong place. Im sorry
twiztedchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 01-24-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I seem to recall $3000 but could be anywhere from $2k to $3k.

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2009, 10:36 PM   #3
SS.org Regular

possumkiller is a name known to allpossumkiller is a name known to allpossumkiller is a name known to allpossumkiller is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yeah brand new will be $2999 at DCGL unless prices have gone up. Thats how much the 2007 was brand new.

sol niger 333: "I'm guessing a dildo was used. A truth dildo."
possumkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2009, 10:39 PM   #4
Banned

twiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to behold
hmm. so IF I was going to dish out $3000 I should just get a custom then?
Unread 01-24-2009, 10:53 PM   #5
bangetzit

TheSixthWheel is a name known to allTheSixthWheel is a name known to allTheSixthWheel is a name known to allTheSixthWheel is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztedchild View Post
hmm. so IF I was going to dish out $3000 I should just get a custom then?
TheSixthWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2009, 10:57 PM   #6
Banned

so what do you think a 7 string to the same specs as the Alexi might run as a custom?
Unread 01-24-2009, 11:08 PM   #7
MFB
ExBendable

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Probably a little less, unless you mean using the ESP Custom Shop then it'd probably be a little higher than the retail price

(・ω・`)

In space, no one can hear you bree. - Metal Ken
MFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2009, 11:11 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFB View Post
Probably a little less, unless you mean using the ESP Custom Shop then it'd probably be a little higher than the retail price
yeah I did mean to get a ESP Custom 7 string "Alexi" basicly
Unread 01-24-2009, 11:12 PM   #9
MFB
ExBendable

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Probably something stupid like $3500 just for an extra string. If you do get one, see if they'll do it with like just the single pickup route but no actual pickup so you can BKP it

(・ω・`)

Unread 01-25-2009, 12:10 AM   #10
Belongs On 1 String

COBHC is a jewel in the rough
unless u want that exact body style , you could always go agile custom shop with a reaper 7 and save yourself a butt load of cash
COBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2009, 01:34 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Probably something stupid like $3500 just for an extra string. If you do get one, see if they'll do it with like just the single pickup route but no actual pickup so you can BKP it
Couldn't I just get passive SD pickups if I went custom with it then BKP it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBHC View Post
unless u want that exact body style , you could always go agile custom shop with a reaper 7 and save yourself a butt load of cash
Oh Yeah I forgot about that I wonder how much Rondo would charge for a 7 tring Reaper
Unread 01-25-2009, 01:57 AM   #12
MFB
ExBendable

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztedchild View Post
Couldn't I just get passive SD pickups if I went custom with it then BKP it?
You could but still take a hit since you probably wont get the same amount you pay for to put it in

(・ω・`)

Unread 01-25-2009, 01:58 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
You could but still take a hit since you probably wont get the same amount you pay for to put it in
yeah. Would the ESP custom shop even do that thouhg? not install a pickup if you ask them not to?
Unread 01-25-2009, 01:59 AM   #14
MFB
ExBendable

...maybe? I mean they would in a way save time and a pickup by not installing it

(・ω・`)

Unread 01-25-2009, 02:03 AM   #15
Banned

I guess the only way to really find out is ask them maybe call ESP and find out
Unread 01-25-2009, 02:09 AM   #16
MFB
ExBendable

I just did an almost exact match of an ESP Alexi-7 with a BKP Painkiller in the bridge for Ran and am waiting to hear back, so that should give you an estimate if you tack on like an extra $500-1000

(・ω・`)

Unread 01-25-2009, 02:12 AM   #17
Banned

Quote:
I just did an almost exact match of an ESP Alexi-7 with a BKP Painkiller in the bridge for Ran and am waiting to hear back, so that should give you an estimate if you tack on like an extra $500-1000
oh Shit I forgot they will do any thing I wonder if it would be checper to get a ESP Custom of a Ran custom
Unread 01-25-2009, 02:13 AM   #18
MFB
ExBendable

I'll let you know when I get the e-mail back from them

(・ω・`)

Unread 01-25-2009, 02:15 AM   #19
Banned

Quote:
I'll let you know when I get the e-mail back from them
yeah Hell if I want with them I could give them a Pic of the Japanese Sig of Alexis and have them make it that way. it has a shorter lower wing then the USA Alexi