homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-11-2007, 03:38 PM   #1
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Thumbs up 2 godlike ESP forests that are teh shit!

ESP Custom Shop F-Custom Cradle Of Filth See Thru Purple Flame Top 6-String Electric Guitar

ESP Custom Shop F-Custom Cradle Of Filth Black 6-String Electric Guitar

The purple = omg \m/

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 10-11-2007, 03:43 PM   #2
Lord Green Fingers

maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Wasn't Paul with PRS and the other guy with Lag?
maliciousteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #3
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
That wood is like, ZOMG.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2007, 05:07 PM   #4
SS.org Addict

Psychoface is just really nicePsychoface is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i never thought i would EVER say it but i think the purple finish looks better than the black >< i would like to see it as a 7 string that would be the shit!!!
Psychoface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2007, 05:11 PM   #5
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Look nice, but nothing special after all
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2007, 08:43 PM   #6
SS.org Regular

mat091285 is just really nicemat091285 is just really nice
The Black Custom looks sweet!
mat091285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2007, 08:45 PM   #7
Lucky☆Seven

Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.
mmmm purple.
Lucky Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2007, 08:49 PM   #8
im leaving ss.org

Xtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I almost died laughing at the price tags.
Xtremevillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2007, 08:52 PM   #9
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Not too fond of the dot inlays after fret 12. I know it would be hard to cram something in there, but it looks retarded changing it up like that. And yeah, the price tags definitely don't give me an erection, and we all know that's a feat in itself.
JJ Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2007, 09:04 PM   #10
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
Look nice, but nothing special after all

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2007, 09:04 PM   #11
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremevillan View Post
I almost died laughing at the price tags.

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2007, 11:48 AM   #12
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Very nice! I think those inlays are pretty cool too.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2007, 05:05 PM   #13
Songs about My Cats

Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Those prices are disgusting.
Mastodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #14
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
$4,500? Oh yeah, let me see if I have that in my couch... Damn, the purple one looks pretty nice (minus the inlays, not my thing though ) but I'd say like $1,500 at max for something like that. What is this, the Fender/Jackson Custom Shop?!

LOL I just looked again... wtf did they just get lazy after the 15th fret? Great job there, ESP CS!

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Schecter, Carvin
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, Invader 100, H&K GrandMeister 36 + Port City and Mojo cabs w/ Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2007, 10:31 PM   #15
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Nice guitars. The black one looks a little plain, but the purple one is sweet.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2007, 03:18 AM   #16
Mr. Flibble

the.godfather is a glorious beacon of lightthe.godfather is a glorious beacon of lightthe.godfather is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm digging the purple one alot, very sweet! But again, I do have a slight issue with the inlays. Great looking axe though apart from that!
the.godfather is online now   Reply With Quote