homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-25-2007, 01:37 AM   #1
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Got EMGs into my DK2M!

A few weeks ago (I haven't been around much) I got EMGs (81/85) put in my Dinky. Well I couldn't be happier with the tone, they sound sweet!

Here's a picture:
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-25-2007, 04:27 AM   #2
ss.org Regular

Enmesarra will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

EMG's always looks great on anything

Nettlethrone - Swedish Death Metal - check it out!
Enmesarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2007, 08:30 AM   #3
Et tu, Brute?

Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
How's the sound of them in an alder/maple guitar?
Carrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2007, 12:16 PM   #4
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Looks badass Michael. But you know that already. You better make with the Sarrion riffage now!!
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2007, 01:49 PM   #5
Is a Pastafarian

sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
That is a sweet looking guitar. EMGs also make any guitar look better Cosmetically I think they are best pickup going. Coincedentally they also sound totally awesome.
sakeido is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2007, 02:12 PM   #6
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
cosmetically i'd say black guitar w/ gold hardware is absolutely unstoppable, at the end of the day. fancy, but not.

anyways, lookin good and hopefully sounding good too! i dont really want actives in my guitar, i dont think it'd do anything for it.

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2007, 09:41 PM   #7
???

ibzrg1570 is a glorious beacon of lightibzrg1570 is a glorious beacon of lightibzrg1570 is a glorious beacon of light
looks good. do you have the 81 in the neck? kinda looks like that from the logo color, but it could just be the lighting. thats how i'm doing mine, i really like the 85 in the bridge.
ibzrg1570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2007, 11:21 PM   #8
Poland CEO / RHLC

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
.... Yeah

S7Figures.DeviantArt.com - Metal Figures!
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2007, 05:06 AM   #9
ouh...

Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.
Michael Romeo power! looks awesome!

Check out my Myspace for some fusion and prog! www.myspace.com/ianeiderbo
Seedawakener is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2007, 09:45 AM   #10
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Nicely done, Mike. I seriously love that guitar. Very nice.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote