homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-20-2007, 10:23 AM   #1
ss.org Regular

randall will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ishibashi japan

has anyone here ordered thru ishibashi online http://www.ishibashi-music.com/ before? how was the whole ordering process like?

am ordering an edwards xplorer from there..
randall is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-20-2007, 03:33 PM   #2
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I'm considering it.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2007, 03:48 PM   #3
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I the Edwards Xplorer. What colour? EMG's? ....ing beautiful when i played one. I was totally going for the whole Jesper Stormblad look
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2007, 06:34 PM   #4
Double Edge FTW

Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I did. Got the 2127X from them. I got no complaints whatsoever.
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007, 12:16 AM   #5
ss.org Regular

randall will become famous soon enough
planning on getting this baby right here..

randall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007, 11:16 AM   #6
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
This is my friend Andrew and his:

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007, 11:22 AM   #7
ouh...

Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.
This one f'n slays! THat is amongst the bestlooking LPs Ive seen.

Check out my Myspace for some fusion and prog! www.myspace.com/ianeiderbo
Seedawakener is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007, 12:15 PM   #8
The Fusion Guy!

jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
My understanding is that Ishibashi is really easy to deal with, because they have an English-speaking dude whose job is to handle the international orders and they accept credit cards internationally, which Ikebe does not.

Check out my home page: www.councilofone.net
jacksonplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007, 12:16 PM   #9
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedawakener View Post
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/...85SDQM_RBR.jpg
The Edwards LPs are reportedly killer - much better than the LTD stuff we get.

Division - American metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook, and Soundclick might eventually be updated, too.
eaeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007, 12:39 PM   #10
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaeolian View Post
The Edwards LPs are reportedly killer - much better than the LTD stuff we get.

Yep, several of my buddies have them and brag about how much they love them. A couple guys even sold their custom shop LPs after they picked up an Edwards! They look cool IMO. If I were in the marker for a Les Paul, I would go Edwards without hesitation.

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Schecter, Carvin
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, Invader 100, H&K GrandMeister 36 + Port City and Mojo cabs w/ Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007, 01:38 PM   #11
Banned

Benzesp is a name known to allBenzesp is a name known to allBenzesp is a name known to allBenzesp is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Wow! Is this the same company that does the ESP line? Man that black Xplorer copy looks sweet ! I want one. How much is that in American dollars?
Benzesp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007, 01:40 PM   #12
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
It was like 900 dollars or something on ebay.

əBCAir
Unread 02-21-2007, 01:56 PM   #13
SS.org Regular

Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
The Edwards Explorer is officially my next guitar. Anyone have any reviews on how they play? I've been wanting an Explorer for a while now (as someone else mentioned, for the Jesper in me).
Clydefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007, 01:58 PM   #14
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Yeah the funny thing is they are able to make them in Japan and not get sued, but if they tried selling them in the US they would get the shaft job from Gibson with a hefty lawsuit. That's why they stopped making the "exact" LP and Explorer style guitars in the US in the first place. Suckfest!

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Schecter, Carvin
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, Invader 100, H&K GrandMeister 36 + Port City and Mojo cabs w/ Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007, 02:10 PM   #15
<3's Tsukasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydefrog View Post
The Edwards Explorer is officially my next guitar. Anyone have any reviews on how they play? I've been wanting an Explorer for a while now (as someone else mentioned, for the Jesper in me).
I've never used it because he keeps it at his house but he loves it, lol.

əBCAir
Unread 02-21-2007, 03:00 PM   #16
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydefrog View Post
I couldn't give you a blow by blow account - i last played it a year ago - but my overall impression was "WOW" and "why can't i take this back across the pond?"

Definitely recommend it, but then again, that doesn't answer your question
Unread 02-21-2007, 03:11 PM   #17
Seen all good people

jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedawakener View Post
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/...85SDQM_RBR.jpg
I have one of those in teal. Nice guitar...very light.

...diagonally parked in a parallel universe...

Please visit freerice.com if you get bored online
jim777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2007, 08:59 AM   #18
Seen all good people

jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim777 View Post
I have one of those in teal. Nice guitar...very light.
Pics if you're interested in the quality of the quilt and such.

...diagonally parked in a parallel universe...

Please visit freerice.com if you get bored online
jim777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2007, 04:19 AM   #19
SS.org Regular

goth_fiend is a jewel in the rough
I really want one of those 27 fret edwards
goth_fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2007, 05:58 AM   #20
Jag har en plan.

Newkie is just really niceNewkie is just really nice
Though I've never played one I have only heard good things about Edwards. A friend of mine had one and he said that the price could easily be the double for what he bought it for. It was that good.

Anyway here's a Harmony Central review on the Explorer
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/r.../Explorer/10/1

Btw. I like the translated description of it
Quote:
Explorer style where peculiar atmosphere by satin finish is had. It tastes by playing and crowding, it becomes deep, and it is likely to become one that boils the attachment. Situation..influence..pick up..stabilize..sound..a lot..scene..without fail..do..strong..arms..become.
Newkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2007, 06:44 PM   #21
Banned

Don't show Naren that.
Unread 02-24-2007, 09:05 PM   #22
ss.org Regular

Roosevelt is on a distinguished road
Anyone ever bought from guitarjapan.com?

They seem similar to Ishibashi...
Roosevelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2007, 09:57 PM   #23
Is a Pastafarian

sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I am dealing with the guitarjapan guy right now for a Jackson soloist NASL. He responds a lot faster then the ishibashi and ikebe guys and has a lot of good feedback on eBay too.
sakeido is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2007, 10:21 AM   #24
look at each other..

Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hmm, Ill hafta check them out, sounds promising

Unknown Doodl3.2 is offline   Reply With Quote