homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-04-2007, 04:47 PM   #1
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
SamAsh has the 20th 550's up now

Yesh!

$899 w/ Case

Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-04-2007, 04:48 PM   #2
Lord Super Awesome

Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Man, I want the Road Flare Red BAAAAD!
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 04:49 PM   #3
tacos?

Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
god i love the red one if only they did it in green as well

Knights that say
Mr. S is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 04:53 PM   #4
blah!

nyck is just really nicenyck is just really nice
Those are gonna go QUICK
nyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 05:05 PM   #5
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyck View Post
Those are gonna go QUICK
Unread 02-04-2007, 05:24 PM   #6
SS Contributor

ohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Those are cool, but does anyone else wish the RG560, RG570 or the RG750,RG760,RG770 would get reissued?
ohio_eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 05:46 PM   #7
Lord Super Awesome

Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
RG770DX........ yeah! But hey, this is a start!
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 05:48 PM   #8
Hylian Metal Master

The 770DX in laser blue was sexola, but im happy with this ;D

...and maybe a UV7BK Green-Dot reissue =)
Unread 02-04-2007, 05:58 PM   #9

Donnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_eric View Post
Those are cool, but does anyone else wish the RG560, RG570 or the RG750,RG760,RG770 would get reissued?
They should have thrown in an RG565.

Bad Mother....a of the Classifieds
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 06:03 PM   #10
Et tu, Brute?

Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Carrion is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
- 400 of each finish available for 2007 only!

Uhhh, that's only 1200, what happened to the whole 1987 thing they were going for.
Carrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 06:17 PM   #11
???

ibzrg1570 is a glorious beacon of lightibzrg1570 is a glorious beacon of lightibzrg1570 is a glorious beacon of light
+1 on the green finish. if they had a model with the loch ness green, maple board, aanj and reverse headstock, i would be all over it. but i like the red one a lot.
ibzrg1570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 06:46 PM   #12
SS.org Regular

RgAscendant is just really niceRgAscendant is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrion View Post
- 400 of each finish available for 2007 only!

Uhhh, that's only 1200, what happened to the whole 1987 thing they were going for.
They released 1987 worldwide, and Sam Ash got 1200 of them, 400 of each finish.
RgAscendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 07:05 PM   #13
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
i know you got yours on order already, right?
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 07:29 PM   #14
blah!

nyck is just really nicenyck is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
RG770DX........ yeah! But hey, this is a start!
Oh man. If they released that, put me down for a lavender metallic. Those things were flippin incredible looking.
nyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 08:53 PM   #15
Hylian Metal Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Ken View Post
i know you got yours on order already, right?
Oh hell yes. My RG550XXDY is half paid off already. I wasnt about to miss out on these bad mofos.

Next on the list is the XPT700BC.
Unread 02-04-2007, 10:54 PM   #16

Nick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Id rather get a vintage 550 for $300 rather than a reissue for $900

When the world flips you a Jeffery, stroke a furry wall
Nick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 11:06 PM   #17
Hylian Metal Master

I want a brand new Edge. Its gonna be like time travel
The case is gonna own. The neck has the titanium bars (a la J custom) and it'll be mine all mine. Not mine and used to be some guys that left it out in the rain on accident. ;D
$900 is worth it for a limited edition guitar like this. Plus 2000 guitars divided by 3 colors means mine is like 1 out of 666. To quote Ken "I'd buy it on the principal."
Unread 02-05-2007, 12:01 AM   #18
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I want a desert yellow one. I've always wanted one.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 12:07 PM   #19
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick1 View Post
I would too, but have you seen a vintage 550 for $300 recently? I haven't - going rate for one in great shape is closer to double that.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 12:17 PM   #20
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I've never seen one that cheap either and im constantly on ebay.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 03:30 PM   #21
Down-pick or die

Neal is a jewel in the rough
desert sun? .... YES!
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 09:52 PM   #22
RED.

Adamh1331 is just really niceAdamh1331 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I wish they had it in roadflare orange or whatever that color was it looked kick ass
Adamh1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 09:57 PM   #23
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
About the prices of used.... I just saw a POSSIBLE Road Flare Red sell used for $1200 on Evilbay, and it was not mint.

Get one of these now if you want one! I played one at NAMM (no amp, of course!) and they feel nice!

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2007, 10:52 AM   #24
The LORD OF BYRON

newfinator is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
Man, I want the Road Flare Red BAAAAD!
I have an original with Evos in it. Me likes.
newfinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2007, 10:02 AM   #25
Resident Gangsta

GH0STrider has much to be proud ofGH0STrider has much to be proud ofGH0STrider has much to be proud ofGH0STrider has much to be proud ofGH0STrider has much to be proud ofGH0STrider has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick1 View Post
im with you on that. those 550's never cost 900 bucks. if they really wanted to get as close to the original as possible than they should have put the original price tag on it too.
GH0STrider is offline   Reply With Quote