homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

Like Tree2905Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-06-2007, 07:11 PM   #101
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
That looks way better than that custom classic or whatever gibson has

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2007, 07:06 PM   #102
Blackjack owner

Ravelle17 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fernandes Ravelle Elite:

Modified Squier Strat:

Ravelle17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2007, 07:12 PM   #103
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
How do those Ravelles feel? They're shaped kind of like LPs but are different you know...

nice looking strat too, the maple is ace!

əBCAir
Unread 03-21-2007, 07:16 PM   #104
Dog says yes ^.^ Yes

InTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by god9 View Post

I think we have the same laney 2x12...

Sabaton
InTheRavensName is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2007, 09:56 PM   #105
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
that LP custom just doesnt look right w/o the pickguard. or maybe its the lack of the right tuners? whatever floats your boat :P

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2007, 12:07 PM   #106
Blackjack owner

Ravelle17 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-EJ915 View Post
How do those Ravelles feel? They're shaped kind of like LPs but are different you know...

nice looking strat too, the maple is ace!
The Ravelle has a very comfortable neck. It's closer to the shape of an SG's neck than a Les Paul, but it's got a little bit of thickness to it, too.

I wish the Strat played better, because it's quite nice for a Squier.
Ravelle17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2007, 07:02 AM   #107
ss.org Regular

Coiso is a jewel in the rough
here are my guitars, this time i managed to arrange pictures of the whole bunch, even though 2 of them appear on both pictures.

Coiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2007, 08:38 AM   #108
AVH
avhguitarrepair.com

AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Here's a quick shot in my living room with just my main go-to players. Conspicuously missing from it's spot on the last hanger is my cherry Gibson flying V, which was at work ATT. Also missing is my other UV (lent out), and my vintage stuff in storage.

AVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2007, 08:42 AM   #109
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
I still want one of those Mike Mushok models... those guitars are awesome!

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, ESP, Schecter
Rig: Fractal Audio Axe-Fx II XL, MFC-101 MK III, Atomic CLR

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2007, 09:36 AM   #110
SS.org Regular

thedownside is a name known to allthedownside is a name known to allthedownside is a name known to allthedownside is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGain510 View Post
same here, i'm really itching for a baritone 6 string ibanez
thedownside is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2007, 10:58 AM   #111
G'day mate D:

jarrydn is a jewel in the rough
Here's my craptastic bunch

Top Row: What used to be an Ibanez Roadster, and what used to be an Aria Pro 2 Magna series
Middle: Do I really need to say it?
Bottom: Ibanez DT-350 Destroyer, and my newly accquired Kramer Baretta
jarrydn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2007, 11:46 AM   #112
<3's Tsukasa

that customized aria is sick!

əBCAir
Unread 03-26-2007, 02:54 PM   #113
AVH
avhguitarrepair.com

AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGain510 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedownside View Post
same here, i'm really itching for a baritone 6 string ibanez

Where were you guys a couple of months ago? I advertised it here for sale, and had not one response, IIRC. I definitely will be selling it soon, to help pay for the incoming 2228, which makes the MMM1 redundant for me.
AVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2007, 04:26 PM   #114
SS.org Regular

thedownside is a name known to allthedownside is a name known to allthedownside is a name known to allthedownside is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendroaspis View Post
Where were you guys a couple of months ago? I advertised it here for sale, and had not one response, IIRC. I definitely will be selling it soon, to help pay for the incoming 2228, which makes the MMM1 redundant for me.
pm a little before you're ready to sell next time
thedownside is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2007, 09:20 PM   #115
G'day mate D:

jarrydn is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-EJ915 View Post
that customized aria is sick!
Thanks! It was a fun project and came out alot better than I expected. I was originally going to give it a flat coat of paint, but I remember a few people on this forum had tried out the textured finish and it looked sick, so i decided to give it a go. Which meant I could be ultra lazy with sanding the body down, because none of the imperfections came through :P

Had a spare V8 laying around, so I threw that in the bridge, and in single coil mode it sounds great for surf music
jarrydn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2007, 03:20 PM   #116
loves metal

SeanC is a name known to allSeanC is a name known to allSeanC is a name known to allSeanC is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendroaspis View Post
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/hosted/7724607bd8f40dad.jpg
That weed leaf UV is officially one of the coolest guitars I've ever seen.

Anyway, heres my 6's

The RG3120 got sold about a month ago but I felt like posting a pic of it anyway because it was my nicest looking guitar. I miss it but to be honest I like the RG350mdx more, at least playability-wise.
SeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2007, 02:31 PM   #117
BAD MAMMA-JAMMA

soldierkahn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/soldierkahn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/soldierkahn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/soldierkahn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/soldierkahn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/soldierkahn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/soldierkahn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/

My two fav axes right now, but thats until I get my RG5EX1 again. God that thing is a tone monster with an EMG 81

Looking for an Ibanez RG970XL

soldierkahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2007, 02:35 PM   #118
<3's Tsukasa

man, that blood red on the right one is killer \m/

əBCAir
Unread 03-28-2007, 02:53 PM   #119
SS Contributor

AngelVivaldi is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/AngelVivaldi is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/AngelVivaldi is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/AngelVivaldi is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/AngelVivaldi is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/AngelVivaldi is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/AngelVivaldi is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/

^^Got rid of that one a whilllle ago! hahah

Now Available on iTunes, Amazon & BigCartel iTunes | Amazon | BigCartel
YouTube.com/AngelVivaldi | facebook.com/angelvivaldi
AngelVivaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2007, 03:40 PM   #120
SS Contributor

kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
this one finally arrived last week my new GMW with the cocobolo fret board.

Axe Fx II in da house
Mark IV in da House
JVM in da House
kmanick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2007, 03:55 PM   #121
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelVivaldi View Post
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54...ldi/Skate3.jpg
^^Got rid of that one a whilllle ago! hahah
DAMN that one is awesome Angel!!!

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, ESP, Schecter
Rig: Fractal Audio Axe-Fx II XL, MFC-101 MK III, Atomic CLR

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2007, 05:06 PM   #122
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Some of the stuff around my house *that which I can find, or isn't totally in pieces*

And this thing, which used to be a Washburn MG-44 but is going to be something a lot cooler soon:

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLC©
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2007, 10:01 PM   #123
President / RHLC ©

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmanick View Post
this one finally arrived last week my new GMW with the cocobolo fret board.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...k/DSCN0664.jpg
Gorgeous!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2007, 02:07 PM   #124
pixel pusher

mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.
cool stuff everyone!

heres my new 6. A 2004 Custom Bc Rich Virgin.

mikernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2007, 07:01 PM   #125
SS.org Regular

ihave27frets has much to be proud ofihave27frets has much to be proud ofihave27frets has much to be proud ofihave27frets has much to be proud ofihave27frets has much to be proud ofihave27frets has much to be proud of
Some of my junk.

Give or take a few.
LetsMosey and sonnygunn like this.
ihave27frets is offline   Reply With Quote