homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-20-2007, 10:00 PM   #1
Songs about My Cats

Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wille Adler has a signature guitar now.

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_will.html

I can dig it

Also, I'm not sure if this is new or not, but it's new to me.

Two additional finishes for the SC model:

Mastodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 01-20-2007, 10:39 PM   #2
Organic Anagram

Gabe777 is on a distinguished road
i dont like max caveleras new sig, but o well its just nu metal

Signature Auto-Removed Due To Size
Gabe777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2007, 11:45 PM   #3
ss.org Regular

that guy is headed in the right direction.
cool finish ,bad guitar

smokey the bear is way more intense in person
that guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2007, 05:22 AM   #4
Desk Magnetic

Lozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe777 View Post
i dont like max caveleras new sig, but o well its just nu metal

arrrrgghhhhh, my eeeeeeyes. That's truly hideous!!!! Interesting to see how far down the roster he is now as well.
Lozek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2007, 05:33 AM   #5
ouh...

Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.
That adler guitar looks cool. Im not that in to lamb of god though. I find their music to be like candy. Its awesome at first but when you've eaten enough you get full.

Check out my Myspace for some fusion and prog! www.myspace.com/ianeiderbo
Seedawakener is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2007, 01:48 PM   #6
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedawakener View Post
That adler guitar looks cool. Im not that in to lamb of god though. I find their music to be like candy. Its awesome at first but when you've eaten enough you get full.
the interesting thing is, that it has a 45mm nut.

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2007, 02:25 PM   #7
Songs about My Cats

Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-EJ915 View Post
the interesting thing is, that it has a 45mm nut.
I thought the string spacing looked a little wide.
Mastodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2007, 02:28 PM   #8
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozek View Post
arrrrgghhhhh, my eeeeeeyes. That's truly hideous!!!! Interesting to see how far down the roster he is now as well.
Its not that bad lol..

I guess him being at the bottom of the roster has to do with not being in a good band in 11 years.

If you list your gear in your signature, you're a prick.
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2007, 02:29 PM   #9

Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.
I don't like it. Camo guitars in general are usually ugly (except the camo picasso), add to that the flag on the fretboard and it's just pug fugly.

Through the darkness of futures past
The magician longs to see
One chants out between two worlds
Fire Walk With Me
Alpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2007, 02:32 PM   #10
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
When the .... did wayne static start on ESP?

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2007, 02:46 PM   #11
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by .jason. View Post
When the .... did wayne static start on ESP?
just this year apparently

əBCAir
Unread 01-21-2007, 07:00 PM   #12
???

ibzrg1570 is a glorious beacon of lightibzrg1570 is a glorious beacon of lightibzrg1570 is a glorious beacon of light
don't really like the camo finish, and the neck inlay doesn't really match either. mark morton's jackson is definately the better of the two. and the green sc has been posted before.
ibzrg1570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2007, 10:44 PM   #13
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Man, they'll give sigs to practically anyone.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2007, 05:53 AM   #14
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
I like the fact that the LTD and the ESP are near identical in specs, it just depends if you feel the need for custom shop build quality for which you go for.

The whole SC line has had an overhaul.
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2007, 06:03 AM   #15
Mr. Flibble

the.godfather is a glorious beacon of lightthe.godfather is a glorious beacon of lightthe.godfather is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfiend666 View Post
I like the fact that the LTD and the ESP are near identical in specs, it just depends if you feel the need for custom shop build quality for which you go for.
I know, thats the first thing I noticed.
Usually there are 1 or 2 differences between the LTD and ESP range, e.g. the pickups, body woods used.

But the specs of the Adler model are identical.
So your basically paying a thousand more for the full ESP.

Dont get me wrong, I'm sure the build quality is better. But not so much to warrant the huge price difference. When the specs are exactly the same.
the.godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007, 11:00 AM   #16
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Holy hell is that Adler one fugly guitar.

Now the bassist just needs some hideous looking bass, and the whole front line will have ugly instruments.

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007, 06:56 PM   #17
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
aw willie, think of a better colour scheme! probably his camo pants gave him the idea haha.

i'm willing to bet it plays and sounds damn good, but imo i'd take a straight colour. i love LoG, i want to see them live. stupid missing gigantour
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007, 09:36 PM   #18
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Its cool, wouldnt buy it, but its cool.
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007, 10:00 PM   #19
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I like how ESP does their camo finishes, very nice patterns, they look awesome.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007, 10:12 PM   #20
SS.org Regular

ChaNce is just really niceChaNce is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibzrg1570 View Post
don't really like the camo finish, and the neck inlay doesn't really match either.
It does when the guitar is a tribute/symbol of American armed forces (if that is the case, I don't know if it is). I think it all fits together well.
ChaNce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2007, 05:14 PM   #21
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
anyone here laid hands on a morton sig yet? it looks ok, but i want to know how it plays.
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2007, 07:30 PM   #22
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.godfather View Post
But the specs of the Adler model are identical.
So your basically paying a thousand more for the full ESP.

Dont get me wrong, I'm sure the build quality is better. But not so much to warrant the huge price difference. When the specs are exactly the same.

I think another difference is the ESP guitars usually get better wood selection than their LTD counterparts which usually get whatever pieces of wood they receive in bulk shipments.

Rig: PRS -> Kemper -> Atomic CLR
First time in a while I've been THIS happy with my tone!
HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2007, 07:38 PM   #23
<3's Tsukasa

Paint jobs are also way better on ESPs. 2 pics

əBCAir
Unread 01-28-2007, 02:14 AM   #24
this godles endeavor

omentremor is a jewel in the rough
I like the Adler sig, wouldnt buy it, not amazing, but its still good.

With all the sig handing out why the hell dont they do a Rob Flynn sig? I'd love his V.

On Max he always has crap looking guitars. But I really liked the new record with Marc on it, Frontlines is a sickass song.
omentremor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2007, 02:43 AM   #25
<3's Tsukasa

They won't give Flynn a sig (they had one a few years ago for the international market) because he only uses Gibson shaped Vs.

əBCAir