homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-26-2006, 09:52 AM   #26
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice Strat! I like them a little "experienced" myself. It shows that it learned a thing or 2 along the way!

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 11-26-2006, 12:51 PM   #27
ss.org Regular

pc1owner is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

What do you guys think?

Last edited by pc1owner; 11-26-2006 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pc1owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 04:31 PM   #28
Aye.

Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Holy pimped guitar, Batman!
It kind of sways from my idea of a strat (S-S-S config, no floyd) but damn it looks nice.

I require close up pics of that body.

POOF!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 11:26 PM   #29
ss.org Regular

pc1owner is on a distinguished road
It's the 1996 Richie Sambora Strat. Only 100 built. Made in Japan, it has a maple neck/fingerboard, large star inlays, a DiMarzio PAF in the bridge and two Richie Sambora Fender custom pickups. It's also got the TBX control which if you aren't familiar with it, boosts (passively increases) your bass and treble frequencies. Plays like a dream. My apologies if the pic is not too detailed, its got a Black Paisley body, and it continues throughout the pickguard. I will try to get close up pics of the body for you guys.
pc1owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 11:37 PM   #30
Poland CEO / RHLC ©

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
Mini sprite... ... damn.. we dont have mini sprotes in Poland...

S7Figures.DeviantArt.com - Metal Figures!
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 11:37 PM   #31
blah!

nyck is just really nicenyck is just really nice
There's nothing like a cream body and maple neck....NOTHING!
nyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 11:39 PM   #32
:ubersquint:

OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyck View Post
There's nothing like a cream body and maple neck....NOTHING!
maybe not....but theres plenty of things that are better

j/k

You've got your head down
You've got your eyes closed
You look so pitiful now

Your body encrusted with ash
Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

You are left with nothing
OzzyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2006, 11:40 PM   #33
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
nice! i dig

are Gilmour EMG's passive or active?

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2006, 12:07 AM   #34
Aye.

Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyC View Post
maybe not....but theres plenty of things that are better

j/k
Do you have one? Hmm? Do ya? Didn't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
nice! i dig

are Gilmour EMG's passive or active?
Active.

POOF!
Unread 11-27-2006, 12:09 AM   #35
:ubersquint:

OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Do you have one? Hmm? Do ya? Didn't think so.
maybe not yet....but i will
and ill get it FOR FREE

You've got your head down
You've got your eyes closed
You look so pitiful now

Your body encrusted with ash
Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

You are left with nothing
OzzyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2006, 12:33 AM   #36
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Active.
ahh. i'd say, if you can fit the battery in the electronics cavity (ie, no routing), go for it. cutting into that guitar would be a crime!

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2006, 12:54 AM   #37
Aye.

Indeed. There should be enough room for it though. But that's not top priority when it comes to my guitars.

First I need to get my BH copy back, then change the pickups in my 1077xl, and 7420, then i'll get the gilmours.

POOF!
Unread 11-27-2006, 04:38 AM   #38
aka zEr0

Freddie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Very nice axe man! I'd scallop the fretboard ala YJM though...
Freddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2006, 06:52 PM   #39
Resident Wanker

Pablo is a name known to allPablo is a name known to allPablo is a name known to allPablo is a name known to all
Cool Strat there man! Like a few others have suggested already: scallop that thing... here are my Strats (scalloped, obviously )

If I could only get a 7-string like my modded vintage white YJM, I'd be one happy camper!

Cheers

Eske

"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2006, 04:47 AM   #40
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
How much did you pay? $34000? Thought that's what a beat up strat costs these days
JJ Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2006, 09:59 AM   #41
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Gorgeous, Scott. I too am a sucker for beat-up strats.

By the way, if you didn't edit it, that Recto patch on the J-Station owns with a neck pickup on a strat...

What DID it set you back, anyway?

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2006, 02:55 PM   #42
Aye.

I'll have a go on that Recto patch. I haven't edited anything on it.

The strat cost me $740, and im doing monthly payments for 6 months no interest. I put down $140 so $100 a month for 6.

POOF!
Unread 10-10-2010, 01:21 AM   #43
ss.org Regular

rdfnd1253 is on a distinguished road
Not to bring up a zombie thread but does anyone know how I can get into contact with PC01Owner? I am curious to ask him a few questions about that beautiful paisley strat.
rdfnd1253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2010, 07:31 AM   #44
Custom Shop

Jinogalpa is just really niceJinogalpa is just really nice
hmm nice strats here

pablo's HSS has a really nice yellow. yummy
Jinogalpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #45
Turd Ferguson

yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Holay crap man way to necro a thread like no other. That dude posted here a total of 7 times 4 years ago. Probably not getting a hold of him.
yellowv is offline   Reply With Quote