homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-25-2006, 10:45 PM   #51
that guy

Dylan7620 is just really niceDylan7620 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
my vox valvetronix 120 combo.... it sounded decent when it was working, but it was a floor model, and one of the speakers would cut out half the time, in and out. GC kept telling me that they were getting new ones in. "only a few weeks" became "a few months" i said .... that and found a used mesa at another GC.

I guess i could put this in here as well. My friend Zach (the gear whore i've mentioned several times before) picked up an 86 kramer today and it was sick, great condition. Part of the deal was that the guy was throwing in a USA jackson. cool right? Well the guy tried to do his own scallop job on all 24 of the ....ing frets. looked like the guy did it free hand with a ....in dremel. looks like ass. and i guess the guy didn't like the snakeskin finish that was on it either. so he painted it primer gray with the rattle can. The very worst part about it... this was no ordinary jackson, he turned it over to see the neck plate only to see it was made in none other than San Dimas, California oh, the humanity.....

"are there gonna be snacks? i heard there were gonna be snacks."
Dylan7620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-26-2006, 05:32 AM   #52
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
^Impale him with it for desecrating that instrument.
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2006, 06:50 AM   #53
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan7620
The very worst part about it... this was no ordinary jackson, he turned it over to see the neck plate only to see it was made in none other than San Dimas, California oh, the humanity.....
Hmm. What does the trem spring cavity say? It's probably an Ontario and not a San Dimas - but still, damn.

Division - American metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook, and Soundclick might eventually be updated, too.
eaeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2006, 08:58 PM   #54
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I found out my biggest disappointment the othe day.. its not a guitar.. but..

The new disillusion album : (
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2006, 09:02 PM   #55
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
^ were you.... disillusioned with it?

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2006, 09:04 PM   #56
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
punny ;p

Their previous album was one of those monumental albums that was untoppable.. and it was their first full length album, and the only thing that sounds the same about their second one is the singer's voice : (
Unread 10-01-2006, 09:25 PM   #57
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
i remember the day i heard my first "new" Metallica song. i forget the date, i think it was in 1996? just before Load came out, when MTV debuted the video for Until It Sleeps. i was so ....ing excited that i was literally standing in the middle of my parents living room, waiting for it. then it aired. i remember thinking, "hmm... well, ok, i guess..."

[action=Leon]now appreciates Load/Reload.[/action]

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2006, 09:28 PM   #58
Hates the Air

They went from sounding like a faster Opeth to some sort of german rock band with rammstein tendencies.

I like Rammstein, just not mixed with my disillusion.
Unread 10-01-2006, 11:01 PM   #59
ss.org Regular

Shredrrr is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
my biggest diappointment was when I worked my ass off this summer and started shopping for a new guitar. Long story short I wound up buying a les paul menance (yeah I know). I was disappointed to find it played and sounded better than every other guitar I've ever played in my life.

(p.s. the look grows on you)
Shredrrr is offline   Reply With Quote