homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Belated NGD, new ibanez x series Falchion from the LACS :)

Got this before the beginning of the current tour, after having mucked about with the prototype for a whiile. Very very cool guitar, way more comfortable to play than the xiphos, balanced, mahogony maple and have a dactivator x + air norton combo in it

They're going to release this come april before anyone asks

Very cool guitar, am really happy with it

Jem7RB likes this.

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
77zark77, AcousticMinja, Alberto7, aleXander, Arterial, AVH, AxeHappy, BigBaldIan, Bigfan, BigPhi84, blister7321, Bloody_Inferno, BrainArt, Cheesebuiscut, Chickenhawk, CrushingAnvil, Daiephir, DesertBurst, Dionysian, dis89, djpharoah, espman, Fred the Shred, FretWizard88, FYP666, Guitarman700, heavy7-665, heilarkyguitar, Hemi-Powered Drone, HighGain510, highlordmugfug, Ibanezsam4, Ibanezz, ivancic1al, ixlramp, Jem7RB, jl-austin, Jogeta, jymellis, Ketzer, Larrikin666, leonardo7, MaKo´s Tethan, mat091285, Mattmc74, MaxOfMetal, metal_sam14, Mindcrime1204, NeglectedField, nikt, Nonservium, Nyarlath, OrsusMetal, Philligan, poopyalligator, PrestigeFan92, RenegadeDave, renzoip, Rick, Scar Symmetry, scherzo1928, setsuna7, Sofos, SpottedBeaver, Stealthdjentstic, s_k_mullins, TCOH5246, technomancer, Thep, TimSE, vampiregenocide, vhmetalx, Vicissitude27, Xiphos68, yellowv
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-13-2011, 01:08 PM   #2
SS Contributor

TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
holy shit
TimSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
SS.org Regular

Guitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Holy god damn.

"FFDP is metal for Nascar fans."-Rick
"Someone said they like guns. I like Mel Gibson."-God
Guitarman700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
Dr.Poopyalligator

poopyalligator is a splendid one to beholdpoopyalligator is a splendid one to beholdpoopyalligator is a splendid one to beholdpoopyalligator is a splendid one to beholdpoopyalligator is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Dude that is a sick guitar! They need to make a 7 string version.

My main setup:
Ibanez uv7bk green dot, Engl fireball 60, genz benz g flex 2x12.
poopyalligator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 01:28 PM   #5
Sarcy English Twat

7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
I do like the curves way better than the xiphos, loads more comfortable to play too, in fact, just as comfy as the rg lacs I have

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
Unread 02-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Holy batshit crazyballs that is nice.

How does it balance compared to the xiphos? That had quite bad balance issues for me even when I moved the strap peg.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 01:33 PM   #7
Sarcy English Twat

No balance issues at all, really light, sounds classic, plays really well, completely love it. I had issues with the xiphos horn digging into my arm, with this that is gone, just comfortable, really easy to throw around on stage and throw shapes with, brilliant basically!

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
Unread 02-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #8
SS.org Regular

Zeromancer is a jewel in the rough
Nice - Could we perhaps get a pic showing the whole body, maybe strapped on?
Zeromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #9
Blast & Sweep

Thep is a name known to allThep is a name known to allThep is a name known to allThep is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #10
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
That looks awesome, congrats James! Definitely looks more comfy to play than the Xiphos, are these going to be non-prestige models?

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Schecter
Rig: Fractal Audio Axe-Fx II XL, MFC-101 MK III, Atomic CLR

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #11
Now with Less Hair!

13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
that shape is perfect for how I play sitting down, means I could have it classical position without it sliding all over the place haha. Like the new S7 prototype

Hope the tour is going well James

"I won't be satisfied until somebody can whammy a whole piano." Pink Freud

".... that, I'd rather eat 20 pounds of steak and then prove how jacked I am by having angry sex with their mothers whilst curling 200 pounds and drinking ale." maliciousteve
13point9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 05:34 PM   #12
Poland CEO / RHLC ©

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
That looks really cool (chances of a 7 string version )

Awesome

S7Figures.DeviantArt.com - Metal Figures!
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #14
Talk To DeWalt

jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
good gawd and little baby jesus that is ace!
jymellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 11:26 PM   #15
Sarcy English Twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromancer View Post
Nice - Could we perhaps get a pic showing the whole body, maybe strapped on?
I have some live shots lying about in places, will have to dig some up later Looks cool though, and I think the guitar just made me buy a death hoodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGain510 View Post
That looks awesome, congrats James! Definitely looks more comfy to play than the Xiphos, are these going to be non-prestige models?
Very much more comfortable to play, in fact, you don't notice the horn untill you accidentally knock shit over! As for prestige, no idea, will have to see what they do when they release it, I think they're going to test the waters first, hopefully people will like it! I know I love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13point9 View Post
that shape is perfect for how I play sitting down, means I could have it classical position without it sliding all over the place haha. Like the new S7 prototype

Hope the tour is going well James
It is very comfy sitting down, and standing up

Tour is pretty cool, still a long way to go but it's good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian View Post
That looks really cool (chances of a 7 string version )

Awesome
No idea on 7string version, would be awesome though, will have to see how it does when they release the initial models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody_Inferno View Post
Beautiful axe mate!

How are you finding the D-Activator X? I'm planning on getting one for a guitar myself.
DAX is cool, it's gort the grunt of the x2n, and that attack the dactivator has, and is a bit smoother than the dactivator, I really like it as I found the dactivators to be a little bit gritty, but the dax is best of both. I am still tempted to go off to ann x2n again, as I do love that pickup for all out metal

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
Unread 02-13-2011, 11:31 PM   #16
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Thats a bad ass looking guitar you have there man! Congrats!

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2011, 01:42 AM   #17
ss.org Regular

TCOH5246 will become famous soon enough
Dude, that is freakin' sexy!

"If I travel all the way there and find out that you're a liar, I'll find you and take more than my money back, is that alright with you? " - Daniel Plainview

Check out my band - http://www.myspace.com/thecurseofhail
TCOH5246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2011, 07:23 PM   #18
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Now James, you know we require more pics than that.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2011, 11:32 PM   #19
need moar dorrar

DesertBurst is a jewel in the rough
Vigier Marilyn + Xiphos?
DesertBurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2011, 04:15 AM   #20
Team Ibanez

mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Congrats, bro. That thing looks ....ing sick! Matte finishes and Ibanez reverse headstocks make me happy in my pants.
mattofvengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2011, 05:19 AM   #21
Sarcy English Twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Now James, you know we require more pics than that.
I'll have to take some shots once i liberate it from my guitar tech

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
Unread 02-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #22
z o m b i e 1 3

Zombie13 has much to be proud ofZombie13 has much to be proud ofZombie13 has much to be proud ofZombie13 has much to be proud ofZombie13 has much to be proud ofZombie13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
NICE!

Is this going to be an addition or replacement to the series?

Also, come to San Diego this year! don't feel like driving the 5+ hours to Las Vegas again :P :P
Zombie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2011, 12:02 PM   #23
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
That looks pretty freaking badass, congrats

I'll be curious to see what they put out

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2011, 04:37 AM   #24
Behold the ONI!

noizfx is just really nicenoizfx is just really nice
Definitely interested in seeing more picture of the guitar, even though it looks totally awesome just from those shots!
noizfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2011, 07:55 AM   #25
SS.org Regular

Tristoner7 is a glorious beacon of lightTristoner7 is a glorious beacon of lightTristoner7 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Dayum. Sweet guitar, dude.
Tristoner7 is offline   Reply With Quote