homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

View Poll Results: A Mirage Blue or Mirage Red Ibanez RG1570?
Blue 26 74.29%
Red 9 25.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-20-2006, 05:24 PM   #26

Donnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Thanks, Darren.

Bad Mother....a of the Classifieds
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-20-2006, 05:41 PM   #27
I'm a Happy Camper.

Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I vote blue...because when you re-sell it in three weeks, you'll have a bigger market.
* gear whore

thisiscrazythisiscrazythisiscrazy
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2006, 05:59 PM   #28
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie
Well, just ordered the red one.
clearly, cause i voted for the red.
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2006, 06:08 PM   #29

Donnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himself
Of course.

Unread 06-20-2006, 06:19 PM   #30
BEHOLD KLUMPAMUS PRIME!

theunforgiven246 is just really nicetheunforgiven246 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i actually think the opposite of your friend. i've played both the blue and red one and i think the blue looks way better than the red one. oh and the pickups sound like ass but we all knew that... CAPTIAN OBVIOUS AWAY!!!!!!!!

my girlfriend says i'm totally METAL!
balls.
theunforgiven246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2006, 07:36 PM   #31

It'll be more of a backup and for noodling around at home so for now, the pickups don't really matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareX
I vote blue...because when you re-sell it in three weeks, you'll have a bigger market.
* gear whore
Yeah... I'm sure I'll end up trading it to Shannon for his Randall V-Max when it arrives.

Unread 06-21-2006, 02:05 AM   #32

Sweet. Looks like it shipped today. Should be here Thursday or possibly Friday since it's only coming from Oregon. Can't wait to have a 6 again.

Unread 06-21-2006, 02:10 AM   #33
I want a 1527!!

Ibanez_fanboy can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Can't wait to have a 6 again.
why is that?
Ibanez_fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2006, 02:15 AM   #34

Well, I haven't had one in a while and, If I do use it in my band, it'll be kind of nice not having the 7th string in the way. On about half of the songs, I don't even touch the low string. And I have a very "punk rock" strunning style and I'm constantly hitting the low string when I don't want to.

Unread 06-21-2006, 02:16 AM   #35
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Burtch
Blue

Quote:
Well, just ordered the red one.

Sweet. Looks like it shipped today. Should be here Thursday or possibly Friday since it's only coming from Oregon. Can't wait to have a 6 again.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)

Last edited by Shawn; 06-21-2006 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2006, 03:19 PM   #36
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I like having a 6 around... i seem to be able to just FLY when i play on a wee little girly neck.

Besides, i can't seem to bring myself to part with my 442R.
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2006, 05:35 PM   #37
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Very nice Darren.
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2006, 10:41 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren
I like having a 6 around... i seem to be able to just FLY when i play on a wee little girly neck.

Besides, i can't seem to bring myself to part with my 442R.
Man, I've been drooling over that 442 for a couple of years now.

Unread 06-21-2006, 10:44 PM   #39
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Darren, that 442R is beautiful.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2006, 08:52 PM   #40

Sweet. It showed up today. It kind of flip flops between a goldish orange to green. Pretty cool.

Unread 06-24-2006, 09:00 PM   #41
blah!

nyck is just really nicenyck is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Sweet. It showed up today. It kind of flip flops between a goldish orange to green. Pretty cool.
Pics!!!
nyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2006, 10:55 PM   #42
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

nice choice on the red!

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2006, 11:00 PM   #43
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
post some pics you dumbass!! Why the hell did you not post any? You always post pics before your review/whatever!

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2006, 05:54 AM   #44

Jeez, I had to go play a show. You'll get your pics tomorrow, ya bunch of ladies.

Unread 09-21-2006, 02:25 AM   #45
Army Without A Flag

All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.
Talking BLUE!!

BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!!

No Nation. No Philosophy. No Ideology.
All_Ľour_Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2006, 06:23 AM   #46
Banned from Reality

Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by All_Ľour_Bass
BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!! BLUE!!
I think Donnie already ditched this one.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2006, 07:47 AM   #47
Army Without A Flag

All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.
I can't help that I found thisthread too late. Did anyone else notice that the vote bar for "red" is blue and the "blue" one is red?

No Nation. No Philosophy. No Ideology.
All_Ľour_Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2006, 01:11 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_Ľour_Bass
I can't help that I found thisthread too late. Did anyone else notice that the vote bar for "red" is blue and the "blue" one is red?
Weird.