homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Standard Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Standard Guitars Six string, standard guitar discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-31-2009, 07:07 PM   #326
Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator

djpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Glad you got your guitar back bro. USPS comes through
djpharoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-31-2009, 07:13 PM   #327
El Borracho X

Adversor is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
I want to thank you all for the endless support. DJ thank you for getting involved, dude. I truly appreciate it.

Adversor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 07:13 PM   #328
ss.org Regular

alfaphlex is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOfMetal View Post
Curious, and none of my business, but how do you know? What makes you sure Sanford isn't LAMS?

Feel free to reply with a PM.
Yeah, I wonder what the twist would be. Wouldn't be hard for him to just ask any of his NM buddies to do him the solid and sell the guitar so he wouldn't be caught in possession of it.

Anyway, I'm loving all this good news and I really hope WW can get his parker back

Everyone drink safe and drive drunkly and have a Happy New Years!
alfaphlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 07:18 PM   #329
Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator

djpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adversor View Post
I want to thank you all for the endless support. DJ thank you for getting involved, dude. I truly appreciate it.
No worries man. Any moderator would have done that for you - I was just requested to help a few friends out. It's really the freaking Detetive Columbos on here that need to be thanked.
djpharoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 07:57 PM   #330
SS.org Regular

Mindcrime1204 is just really niceMindcrime1204 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adversor View Post
You know you only got that axe cause it matches your cell phone... lol

WARNING: This guitar does not float! DO NOT attempt to surf on it!
Mindcrime1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 08:24 PM   #331
ss.org Addict

DevinShidaker is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DevinShidaker is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DevinShidaker is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DevinShidaker is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DevinShidaker is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DevinShidaker is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DevinShidaker is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Glad you got your guitar back man, and that Kevin Bond sig is sweet! I want the one with the green binding reallll bad.
DevinShidaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 09:20 PM   #332
Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator

DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Good job on getting your gear back Adversor The end seems to be drawing nigh for this ....er.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Of Angels View Post
My information is in the hands of a detective in Albuquerque and my guitar is being held in the back office of the music shop that it showed up at.

I know it adds a twist to the story, but I'm now pretty certain that Sanford was not LAMetalshop, or at least if he was, somebody else still received my guitar in NM. Sanford was still involved in all of this and is by no means innocent, however. In any case, whoever sold/traded my RGA321F to that music shop is going to be held responsible for stealing it to begin with, being that their information is also being held by this detective.
Y'know, I always kinda suspected they weren't the same guy - I mean, the transition from reliable poster to scammer was really abrupt and handled really, really poorly. My suspicion all but died when he gave that bullshit implausible excuse but still, I wonder...

ss.org on Twitter
ss.org on Facebook

Yeah, a lot of people are bugging their babies these days... I guess babies can't be trusted.
DDDorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 09:34 PM   #333
The DeRailer

silentrage is a name known to allsilentrage is a name known to allsilentrage is a name known to allsilentrage is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Ace.
silentrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 09:36 PM   #334
Gives Life Meaning

White Cluster is a name known to allWhite Cluster is a name known to allWhite Cluster is a name known to allWhite Cluster is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This site ....ing rules.

I only wish i knew about this site 3 yrs ago before i sold my 1st 7.Thank god I came to my senses and bought another.
Congrats to those that got their gits back and good luck to those waiting.
Bury this ....er!!
White Cluster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 01:06 AM   #335
SS.org Regular

LordHar is a jewel in the rough
This is really good news man!
LordHar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 02:32 AM   #336
Deftones Guru.

BrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to behold
This thread is like a soap opera, with all of the crazy twists.

I'm sad for the guys who are still waiting on getting their gear back, but happy for the guys who have gotten it back.

This really makes you think that anyone you come in contact with, might be a scumbag, like Sanford.

Member of the Injustice League with Pooluke41, Jakke and -42.

I am Poi; The Ipu pounding, Ukulele shredding rapey clown, who ruins childhood dreams of balloon animals!
BrainArt is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 03:25 AM   #337
ss.org Regular

xMitch92x will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindcrime1204 View Post
Came to post this
xMitch92x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 03:25 AM   #338
The GAS Man

Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 94 reviews
I feel that we shouldn't take these situations as a reason to be fearful or doubtful of others, but rather as an opportunity to make the best of them and know that if it happens again, you'll know what to you.
Adam Of Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 03:29 AM   #339
Deftones Guru.

BrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Of Angels View Post
I feel that we shouldn't take these situations as a reason to be fearful or doubtful of others, but rather as an opportunity to make the best of them and know that if it happens again, you'll know what to you.
You live and you learn, right?

Member of the Injustice League with Pooluke41, Jakke and -42.

I am Poi; The Ipu pounding, Ukulele shredding rapey clown, who ruins childhood dreams of balloon animals!
BrainArt is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 08:30 AM   #340
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDorian View Post
Y'know, I always kinda suspected they weren't the same guy - I mean, the transition from reliable poster to scammer was really abrupt and handled really, really poorly. My suspicion all but died when he gave that bullshit implausible excuse but still, I wonder...
I'm still going to disagree here. I think both accounts belonged to Sanford and (as someone posted on the last page) he had half of the stuff shipped to his buddy in NM to try to sell FOR HIM before he moved. The IPs matching and Sanford vouching, having half of it shipped to HIMSELF + posting that stuff on his FB all seems just a liiiiittle too sketchy for it to not be him. Also, the fact that he STILL never came back to even attempt to explain any of this but was still logging into his myspace and facebook pages kills the theory of "well maybe he just didn't have any internet access" like a lot of other folks tend to abuse, as it's clear he WAS able to get online, just refused to log in here and address the mess he created. Sanford = LA Metal Shop, he might not have been the one who tried to pawn the shit in NM but he set everything up to be shipped there, no doubt.

Glad to hear people are getting their stuff back though, hopefully Sanford is still caught and prosecuted to the full extent of California law (the penalties are more severe in CA for stuff like this ) as stealing in any form is absolutely unacceptable and ripping off gear through a fake account HE created and then faking like he was going to try to help get it back is despicable IMO.

Rig: PRS -> Kemper -> Atomic CLR
First time in a while I've been THIS happy with my tone!
HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 08:48 AM   #341
Mid-Level Asshole

7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGain510 View Post
I'm still going to disagree here. I think both accounts belonged to Sanford and (as someone posted on the last page) he had half of the stuff shipped to his buddy in NM to try to sell FOR HIM before he moved. The IPs matching and Sanford vouching, having half of it shipped to HIMSELF + posting that stuff on his FB all seems just a liiiiittle too sketchy for it to not be him. Also, the fact that he STILL never came back to even attempt to explain any of this but was still logging into his myspace and facebook pages kills the theory of "well maybe he just didn't have any internet access" like a lot of other folks tend to abuse, as it's clear he WAS able to get online, just refused to log in here and address the mess he created. Sanford = LA Metal Shop, he might not have been the one who tried to pawn the shit in NM but he set everything up to be shipped there, no doubt.

Glad to hear people are getting their stuff back though, hopefully Sanford is still caught and prosecuted to the full extent of California law (the penalties are more severe in CA for stuff like this ) as stealing in any form is absolutely unacceptable and ripping off gear through a fake account HE created and then faking like he was going to try to help get it back is despicable IMO.
excatly, unless lametalshop was a different guy that kidnapped sanford and is keeping him in his basement. which i dont think happened. theres no reason sanford couldnt have gotten back on to address this issue, even from a different name if he had to make one to get back on because of the "scammer" that took is account over.

Confront and Destroy!
-7SoH
http://www.myspace.com/7stringsofhate
7 Strings of Hate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 09:34 AM   #342
None shall pass.

eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Not to mention, every single deal, even the ones with different shipping addresses, had the same phone number attached, and all the e-mail and IP addresses lead back to the same place.

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
eleven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 12:09 PM   #343
ss.org Regular

alfaphlex is a jewel in the rough
Adam of Angels, check your PM. Might be of some use.
alfaphlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 02:33 PM   #344
ss.org Regular

FearFactoryDBCR has a spectacular aura about
Great work guys. Great to know we're a close knit community. I tried my hardest to do the detective stuff you guys were doing, and i came to the conclusion that Nick Stamos is in no way related to John Stamos.
FearFactoryDBCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #345
El Borracho X

Adversor is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindcrime1204 View Post
Actually it's the cell that matches my guitar Also it is FT now.

Happy New Year!

Adversor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #346
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFactoryDBCR View Post
Great work guys. Great to know we're a close knit community. I tried my hardest to do the detective stuff you guys were doing, and i came to the conclusion that Nick Stamos is in no way related to John Stamos.
Well, that's good news. I can now relax at night.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 08:13 PM   #347
LAWOL

tekkadon d is a jewel in the rough
k i remember reading the start of this thread awhile ago think thats shit as. never thinking it would have escalated to this level. i just read all these pages and am happy see those with they're guitars back and really hope the rest get they're too. this samford is a ....ing d-bag. grr
and its amazing how much effort you guys have put in. keep it up =]
im so excited to see this guy get done though
tekkadon d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #348
Ibby Fanboy

Sephiroth952 is just really niceSephiroth952 is just really nice
Found this forum thanks to M.O.M and ive been lurkin for bout 3 days and i have to say i've enoyed reading this.I hope this guy gets what he deserves!!!

(This is a good example of why you don't F*%K with poeple on the internet!!!)
Sephiroth952 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #349
Talk To DeWalt

jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.
m.o.m. ?
jymellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #350
Ibby Fanboy

Sephiroth952 is just really niceSephiroth952 is just really nice
Max of Metal.
Sephiroth952 is online now   Reply With Quote