homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Sports Talk
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sports Talk Shower Tom Brady with praise, and debate which is the real football here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-31-2009, 09:51 AM   #1
7-String Samurai

Flux_Architect has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dallas Cowboys New Stadium......

Parking about a mile from the stadium - $40.00 USD

Slowly Approaching.....

The photos do not do the size of this stadium justice.....
Flux_Architect is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-31-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
One Among the Fence

xXxPriestessxXx is a splendid one to beholdxXxPriestessxXx is a splendid one to beholdxXxPriestessxXx is a splendid one to beholdxXxPriestessxXx is a splendid one to beholdxXxPriestessxXx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice pics man. I am sure you had a blast.

Stash the trash, beautify SS.org. Do your part to keep this place great. To learn more about the forum rules; CLICK HERE.

"You are the music, while the music lasts"- T.S. Eliot
xXxPriestessxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2009, 10:36 AM   #3
RED.

Adamh1331 is just really niceAdamh1331 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
That TV is ridiculous haha
Adamh1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2009, 11:51 AM   #4
7-String Samurai

Yeah it really is.....and it was hard to force myself to actually watch the field because I was way up in the nosebleed section or "upper concourse" as it is appropriately named.
Unread 08-31-2009, 11:59 AM   #5
SS.org Regular

matttttYCE is a jewel in the rough
So on that note I just have to ask... What's your opinion on the videoboards and their height?

Get brutal
matttttYCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
7-String Samurai

I didn't see anyone come close to hitting it.....Jerry Jones worked with the NFL and placed it 5 feet above the number they gave him.....so I guess it's fine. Everyone is just making a big deal about it because it is another way to hate on the Cowboys, and this is the first time that there has been a center hung board......in the future...all stadiums will copy this idea IMO.

The stadium itself is really TOO big...but it is also extremely nice...you have to be real die hard fan to sit up in the upper concourse and pay $70+ dollars a game for tickets... at that point, I think I would rather watch it from home. I just wanted to see the stadium for myself...and my ticket was $45 for preseason.

The air flow and temperature inside were great....and I guess it was about 70 degrees inside.
Unread 08-31-2009, 04:32 PM   #7
SS.org Regular

matttttYCE is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flux_Architect View Post
I didn't see anyone come close to hitting it.....Jerry Jones worked with the NFL and placed it 5 feet above the number they gave him.....so I guess it's fine. Everyone is just making a big deal about it because it is another way to hate on the Cowboys, and this is the first time that there has been a center hung board......in the future...all stadiums will copy this idea IMO.

The stadium itself is really TOO big...but it is also extremely nice...you have to be real die hard fan to sit up in the upper concourse and pay $70+ dollars a game for tickets... at that point, I think I would rather watch it from home. I just wanted to see the stadium for myself...and my ticket was $45 for preseason.

The air flow and temperature inside were great....and I guess it was about 70 degrees inside.
Yea, I find it funny that it was hit a few times and everyone made such a huge deal about it. And sure, it's inevitably going to be hit again, but now that there's a do-over kick rule (with time clock being reset) it's really not that big of a deal. Of course, I bet the NFL still makes Jerry Jones raise it after this season. And I believe you are absolutely correct when you say that many future stadiums are going to copy the center hung board idea.

And even though I'm a Cardinals fan, I'd love to go to a game in the 'house that Jerry built', even if the tickets are outrageous! I mean, if some people are calling it the 8th wonder of the world, I've got to see it for myself! And the Boys and Cardinals don't play each other in the regular season this year, so we'd have no problems .

Get brutal
matttttYCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2009, 05:46 PM   #8
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
holy cow that screen is huge! My sister sent me a link a bit ago about some girl giving a tour and sittin in a seat where you could only see the endzone

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #9
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
I have to see this.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2009, 11:54 AM   #10
Not so local lefty

Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I watched this getting built on the SkyscraperCity forums, it's enormous.

I R LEFTY!

Left-handers come visit!
http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/
Pauly is offline   Reply With Quote