homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Sports Talk
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sports Talk Shower Tom Brady with praise, and debate which is the real football here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-25-2009, 01:46 AM   #1
1 less ERGNESS

ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
If you needed further proof that FEDERER is a TWIT

so that geezer wants to be the macdaddy of all, the MJ of tennis, the Jay-Z of the backhander, the Kirk of the touch shot...

AND HE SHOWS UP AT WINBLEDON SPORTING A WHITE AND GOLD BAG??!!!

Brits Miffed by Roger Federer’s Gold-Lamé–Accented Tennis Outfit -- The Cut: New York Magazine's Fashion Blog

What does he think, what does his management team think?

Really?!! this ain't a catwalk!!!

did connors do that, did Mcenroe do that, did Sampras do that, did nadal do that?!!

No!!! big FAT No?!!! nada!! niet!!

Why?!!! BECAUSE THEY ARE CLASS ACTS Roger, and you will never be i am afraid!!

Winning is one thing, but BEING is another one, and am afraid you do not have the balls!!

Somebody please bring Jim Courier back and give Nadal a new pair of knees (because his career is over too!!)
ralphy1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-25-2009, 09:20 AM   #2
President / RHLC ©

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Seriously?

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2009, 08:55 AM   #4
President / RHLC ©

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
So, who's the twit now?

RIP Garcia3441
Unread 07-06-2009, 08:59 AM   #5
1 less ERGNESS

ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.
to me, Roger Federer (or RF as his "brand" suggest, again just a copy cat, TW did it before him (tiger woods) maybe he got the idea from watching him during their Gilette advert work) wins tournaments and ... well.. that's about it...

He is a winning machine, no question asked, but i still don't feel that he IS THE game..sorry...i still feel that watching him play is a waste of my time, but i acknowledge his abilities.
Unread 07-07-2009, 08:33 AM   #6
President / RHLC ©

I'll agree he's cold and mechanical and not much fun to watch. I'm not even a huge fan of him. The tennis I liked the most was played by Agassi, especially during the Agassi-Sampras era.

But man, the shots he makes sometimes are out of this world. He's so concentrated.

RIP Garcia3441
Unread 07-07-2009, 08:37 AM   #7
1 less ERGNESS

Frenchy, i whole heartidly agree with you about his shots, but i can see precision not passion..maybe he is more german than swiss then.....
Unread 07-07-2009, 10:25 AM   #8
That one guy

s_k_mullins is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/s_k_mullins is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/s_k_mullins is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/s_k_mullins is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/s_k_mullins is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/s_k_mullins is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/s_k_mullins is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Although its rare that i watch any tennis, I do not like this guy.

I love the comments everyone is leaving.. it instantly turned into a "gay/not gay" debate

Quote:
OMG!!! Since no one is calling it, I'll just say it. THE MAN IS GAY!!! An amazing tennis player, no doubt. Worthy of every title. And as gay as the day is long...
By maxsmom on 06/23/2009 at 10:31am

PRS Mark Tremonti 10-top

Music Man JPX6 (w/ roasted neck
)
Music Man JPX6 (red sparkle)
Carvin DC727

G&L ASAT Classic

Gibson Thunderhorse Explorer

Ibanez Prestige RG3250MZ

Ibanez Premium RG920QM

PRS SE Mike Mushok Baritone

EVH 5150 III -> Mesa Rectifier 212
Fender Super-Sonic 112 combo
s_k_mullins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #9
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
What has he ever said to make you think that he thinks that he makes tennis? Because pretty much everyone else in the entire world thinks that he's one of the most humble players ever.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Unread 07-08-2009, 01:38 AM   #10
1 less ERGNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
What has he ever said to make you think that he thinks that he makes tennis? Because pretty much everyone else in the entire world thinks that he's one of the most humble players ever.
@Rick, well from a certain aspect i do agree with you, but from time to time i feel he refraining himself too much, trying to be too humble and you can see this on his face.

usually when asked if his aim is to be "thre greatest" or if "he thinks about the possiblity of being the greatest ever tennis player" he takes a lot of time to answer, you can see his facial expression is the one of a man who has got the desire to give an answer but doesn't.

Why? i do not believe it has to do with being humble, i think it has to do with his management.

Honestly, he is a human being, and I, for one, would hold him in a lot more respect if he was to say that indeed, the possibility of being the greatest or held as the greatest in people's heart is something he can not ignore..yada..yada..yada...rather than those pre digested sentences.

he is technically a great player, no doubt about it, but (to me) falsly humble / restrained..etc...and as such i do like ot watch him play.

BY THE WAY : Has anyone got any views on the white suit he wore entering center court for his final?????? that to me is a sign of the "show-off federer" wanting to get out...i'd have added a bit of cold and a big chain to it though!!!!!
Unread 07-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #11
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
He's got one of those faces hasn't he? One that would look better with some nails in it.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2009, 08:11 AM   #12
Melodica Attack!

estabon37 is just really niceestabon37 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiregenocide View Post
He's got one of those faces hasn't he? One that would look better with some nails in it.
Nice!

I don't mean to derail when I say this, but this is the direction I see most sports moving in. Not only is there a lot of money in it for the players, but there is too much money in it from promoters, advertisers and television networks to "allow" passionate players on the courts.

I remember seeing Goran (surname unknown) playing Wimbledon a few years back swearing his lungs out and playing an incredibly passionate game. The media don't want you to see that and the promoters don't want to be associated with it. It's making tennis boring, it's made cricket boring, it'll make every football code boring and soon we'll be watching chess tournaments to get our fix of passionate sport.

Me Grimlock no bozo, me king!
estabon37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2009, 01:43 PM   #13
ALL HAIL DJOD

You're probably talking about Goran Ivanisevic.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Unread 07-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #14
Is A Complete Idiot.

GazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud of
I like the guy, and if he wants to come out in custom clothes that he wants to wear then fine. I don't really give a shit what he wears to be honest. He plays good tennis and that's what counts.

Unless his fancy clothes put his competetors off their game then who really cares what he wears?

Not me thats for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/GazPots <--- Guitar vids.

www.soundclick.com/GazTop <--- Random Guitar tunes.
GazPots is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #15
Ex Whiny Bitch

Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
didn't Federer have a Nike jacket with '5' embroidered on it that he put on once he won the final at Wimbledon?

he must've had that made BEFORE he won Wimbledon... what an arrogant ass.

What happened to Jeff? Funny how he dropped off the radar now that the entire Western world disagrees with his right wing bullshit.
Scar Symmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2009, 11:41 PM   #16
ALL HAIL DJOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazPots View Post
I like the guy, and if he wants to come out in custom clothes that he wants to wear then fine. I don't really give a shit what he wears to be honest. He plays good tennis and that's what counts.

Unless his fancy clothes put his competetors off their game then who really cares what he wears?

Not me thats for sure.
Amen.

Head of Agile Gestapo