homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Sports Talk
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sports Talk Shower Tom Brady with praise, and debate which is the real football here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-04-2008, 08:59 PM   #1
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Unhappy Manny Ramirez

I'm the first to make a thread?

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-04-2008, 10:48 PM   #2

daybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
if this is a thread about him going to the dodgers, then im sad too. johnny damon, pedro martinez and now manny ramirez. its not the same red sox i fell in love with years ago.

"Most of the time we're just typing random nonsense and then responding to it with even more nonsense." - Desecrated

Son of Jor-El
daybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2008, 07:07 AM   #3
I'm a Happy Camper.

Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Manny = Douche Bag

thisiscrazythisiscrazythisiscrazy
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2008, 08:05 AM   #4
Total Rondo Addict!

Christopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Manny = Douche Bag
Yep, but we'll take him and his bat (very serious Dodger fan here by the way!).
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2008, 08:52 AM   #5
I'm a Happy Camper.

Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
Yep, but we'll take him and his bat (very serious Dodger fan here by the way!).
Yeah, that's cool... He's the biggest fake out there, but he'll bust his ass for the Dodgers for the rest of the year - hopefully getting the blue to the playoffs.

thisiscrazythisiscrazythisiscrazy
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2008, 09:55 AM   #6
Um, yeah.....

YYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm sad he's no longer with the Sox. As a Yankee fan I enjoyed all of his stupid antics and whining.

Rant time…… I really hate when athletes like this complain about how they're being treated while making twenty million a season. Cry me a river, Manny.

I'm a HUGE sports fan but the more I see people in sports act like this the more it makes me wonder why I bother shelling out my money to see these guys.
YYZ2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2008, 03:34 PM   #7
Total Rondo Addict!

Christopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to all
Quote:
Yeah, that's cool... He's the biggest fake out there, but he'll bust his ass for the Dodgers for the rest of the year - hopefully getting the blue to the playoffs.
Oh I don't doubt that at all but the way we've been hitting lately I'd be happy to see Satan or Paris Hilton in the lineup if they could swing the stick.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2008, 03:48 PM   #8
Um, yeah.....

YYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
Oh I don't doubt that at all but the way we've been hitting lately I'd be happy to see Satan or Paris Hilton in the lineup if they could swing the stick.
This actually might be exactly what LA needed. Their offense at times has been pretty much anemic and they often at times, IMO lack any real pizzazz (at least from a standpoint from someone on the east coast), so Manny should definitely fill those shoes quite nicely. I'm just not too sure how Torre is going to feel when Manny doesn't bother running hard to first on a slow grounder or pop up.
YYZ2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #9
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
From what I hear he is really a cool guy and his "public image"' ain't really him

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #10

daybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
manny is one of my favorite players. i have his jersey and have always thought he was a good guy. maybe im wrong, but they are other players who seem more like douchebags and tools than manny.

"Most of the time we're just typing random nonsense and then responding to it with even more nonsense." - Desecrated

Son of Jor-El
daybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2008, 07:54 AM   #11
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Manny = Douche Bag
QFT.

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2008, 09:42 AM   #12
Agent of Chaos

Apex1rg7x is a splendid one to beholdApex1rg7x is a splendid one to beholdApex1rg7x is a splendid one to beholdApex1rg7x is a splendid one to beholdApex1rg7x is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Manny has been my favorite player for quite some time now but his antics and stupid ass attitude had to go. In the deal we got Jason Bay who is no slouch at the plate, a HUGE upgrade on defense, freed up some of Manny's salary and overall got a much better clubhouse guy and attitude for the team. Sure hes not Manny but he will help the morale of the team more than kill it like Manny did.
Apex1rg7x is offline   Reply With Quote