homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Sports Talk
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sports Talk Shower Tom Brady with praise, and debate which is the real football here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-04-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
Not so local lefty

Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
2-0!!!!

To the Arsenal! Can't believe we outplayed Milan at the San Siro and won so convincingly. Quality night. Still sweating in euphoria.

I R LEFTY!

Left-handers come visit!
http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/
Pauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-04-2008, 04:07 PM   #2
tacos?

Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
its always good to see English clubs do well in Europe, even if it is Arsenal

Knights that say
Mr. S is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2008, 04:42 AM   #3
SS.org Regular

777timesgod has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The curse of the champions continues, it seems impossible nowadays for a Champion League holder to keep his crown. It's a CONSPIRACY!!
777timesgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2008, 03:24 PM   #4
Ze..

oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
holy crap!

THERE BE GUNNERS!

whoppedidoo that was an awesome game. quite the reprise from the game at emirates, except that after a total of 170 some minutes, they managed to get it in, and i felt with fabregas after he made the long shot, like "geez finally!"

i am a gunners fanatic (almost). im atleast "really into the team" and has been since i got interrested in football. glad to see there is one more supporter here!

i really really wish this team well, the young guns would practically be instant legends if they manage to get to the finals again. hopefully we wont draw barca on friday, and that they can make it to the finals again. i would LOVE to se a reprise of the 2005 finals, this time with a hleb and flamini on fire, and a back line with clichy playing like he's been playing football for 50 years.

and on english teams, with liverpool crushing inter over two games, for the first time in CL's 17yo (?) history, four teams from the same country made it to the quarterfinals. says something about the current form of english top team club football (even if i personally prefer La Liga over PL as a whole).

i just hope that two out of the other three england teams will draw eachother for the quarters, to get more color in the semi's. roma was quite convincing against real madrid, and barca are weakened with messi gone atleast until the semis, possibly to the finals if they make it there without him.

looking forward to the group drawings (? lottery thing, whatever its called) on friday.

Eat Shit. Billions of flies can't be wrong.
oompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2008, 09:25 AM   #5
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
AH, more people into the Arsenal. I used to live near highbury, and despite hating the massive crowds that used to urinate on my doorstep I have a soft spot for the gunners, and for west ham.

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2008, 03:50 PM   #6
Ze..

oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well i guess we lost any chance of winning PL after drogba's close to hatrick execution today anyway it was the start of a rough end of the season, with chelsea behind us we get a breathing hole, then comes 3x liverpool, away game against united and on top of that, should we beat pool over two games in CL, the CL semi's.

i think at the start of the season Wenger saw loads of potential, while not really expecting any trophies this year, but starting out so well both international and in the PL/cup, he raised everyones hopes. now it looks like he/we might ultimately miss out on everything, tripping just before the finishing line. we're out of the cup, out of the race for a PL win, and it seems we just have too thin a troupe to go all the way in CL this year.

still, no other top team has such a promising future with so many youngsters today as the gunners, so i guess giving them another year or two to grow into it is more than well deserved!

Eat Shit. Billions of flies can't be wrong.
oompa is offline   Reply With Quote